~ 𝑅𝑦𝑜 𝐴𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑎 𝐿𝑖𝑚𝑒 ~ "𝐸𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟.."

Your POV

I had sat on the roof, sighing, clutching my bouquet of flowers. I could run the situation a million times in my mind, over and over.

Flashback

I asked Akira to meet me on the roof of the stadium where Akira ran. It was a very important secret that he just had to know. As I slipped the note into his bag, I ran off giggling to myself. Time came for him to show up, and he did. I smiled as he walked through the doors. "Akira! I'm so glad you're here!" I run up to him, throwing my arms around his neck and giving him a big hug.
"Yes.. Y/N, what did you need to tell me?"
"I.. wow.. okay. I've had a crush on you since grade school and.. it's never really gone away.. I just have always loved you in a way words can't describe." I take the bouquet out of my bag and hand it to him, smiling.
"Y/N.. I'm with Miki.. I just started dating her today and.. I told Ryo the same thing. I can't accept these, I'm sorry." He slips the flowers back into my hands and walks away, going back down the stairs.
As I watch the double doors swinging, I laugh silently.
"Of course.."

End of Flashback

I drop the bouquet off the edge and silently cry to myself.
"Are you.. okay?" I hear a soft male voice speak out from behind me. I turn around to see Ryo standing there. I quickly wipe my tears and go over to him, tackling him in a hug. He wraps his arms around me in return and traces patterns on my back.
"I heard what happened.. you deserve better than that. I never liked Miki anyways." He says. I giggle quietly at the words and look up at him. "Sorry. I must look like a mess right now."
"You don't. You look as beautiful as ever." He pushes my hair behind my ear, looking me in the eyes. "You know what? We don't need him. How does Y/N Asuka sound?"

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY AKIRA'S WEIRD ASS RUNNING STANCE

We get into his apartment, desperately kissing each-other.
"Y/N.. you're so addictive. I just want more and more of you. You're mine.. finally mine."
He leaves dark hickeys and bite marks all over me, leaving no place untouched. "God.. I love you.. but we have to wait."
"For what?" I whine.
"I want to make sure we have a little audience first~" He coos, giving me one last peck on the lips.
"I love you, Ryo."
"I love you too, Y/N."

A/N: Hey everyone!! This was an idea proposed to me by @okaystark
Also, I made a discord server!! I know I have  a small reading, but I thought it'd be easier for you guys to like.. remind me to update the book and send your ideas!! If you want to join, the link is- in the comments.. idk how to work this thing.