~ 𝐴𝑘𝑖𝑟𝑎 𝐹𝑢𝑑𝑜 𝐹𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓 + 𝐿𝑖𝑚𝑒 "𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙.." ~

Your POV

Akira put his jacket over me, smiling softly as he intertwined his hands with mine, walking along the sidewalk. "You're so adorable." He says, causing me to blush. "Stooop. We're in public!" I whine, gently pushing him.

We walk into the small flower shop, scanning for flowers to give to Ryo as a small thank you for letting us crash in his apartment the night before.

"I think he'd like the white roses." I chime in.

He turns to me and grabs my hands, pulling them up to his chest. "That's such an amazing idea!" He smiles softly and picks me up, twirling me around. "How do you know him better than me?" He laughs, setting me down again. "White roses it is."

I smile at his behavior and get some, going up to the register, getting out my wallet. He stops me. "I'll pay." He takes out some money and pays for the flowers. I pick them up and we leave.

"Let's go get snowcones!" He says, once again intertwining our hands. "Akira!" I giggle. "It's cold and cloudy out-"

"So?" He responds, nearing the snow cone stand. "Well, I guess you're right." I shrug it off as we get the frozen treats.

"I have a place I want to take you." Akira whispers. "At this point, it's just you dragging me along to places." I sigh, following him.

He leads me into the woods that surround the small town, twisting through the trees as if he's been here before. We get to a small, secluded part and sit down on a rock by the creek. I lay down, looking up at the cloudy sky.

He breaks the silence. "It could rain any second."

"Yeah." I respond, still watching the clouds.

"You know, Y/N. You're the most amazing person in the entire world, I couldn't ever imagine being away from you. You make me so happy.. I just want to be with you forever. You aren't a burden to me ever, you'll never be anything other than perfect." He says softly.

I look up at him and stand up, facing him. "I could say so much more about you.."

"No, no. I love you more."

"Do you wanna test that?" I giggle out.

"Is that a bear?" He points behind me. I turn around and look for the bear, not seeing anything. "Akira, baby, maybe you should get your eyes checked." I laugh, turning back around to see him on one knee, smiling with a ring in his hands.

I start to tear up. "Y/N, you mean so much to me. Your smile lights up my world, the way you talk about things you're passionate about, the way you make me feel. I love it almost as much as I love you. Will you marry me..?" He asks.

I stare at him for a good few seconds, absolutely shocked. "Yes, yes! Of course, a million times over yes!" I scream. He stands up and hugs me, picking me up and kissing me softly. I kiss him back, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He pulls away, smiling and then slipping the ring on my finger. "We should probably get to Ryo now." He sets me down and grabs my hand, leading me to Ryo's car, which is parked outside of the woody area.

Ryo unlocks his car and I get in the back, Akira getting in the front.

"So, how did the proposal go?" Ryo asks.

"She said yes!" Akira pumps his fists and celebrates.

I smile softly and doze off while Ryo drives us to his apartment.

When I wake up, I'm laying in Ryo's guest bed in Akira's arms. The sun shines through the blinds, brightly. I shift a little bit.

"Up already, Y/N?" Akira wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer, kissing my neck softly. I giggle and lean into him, moving my head to give him more access.

He starts giving me light hickeys, blowing hot air in my ear. "A-Akira.. we shouldn't do this in Ryo's house." I mutter.

"He won't find out," He leans down to my waist, tugging at my pants. "Can I?" I nod, covering my mouth. He takes my pants off and licks me through my underwear. "Haah..~" I muffle my moan.

"I want to hear you. Don't cover your mouth." Akira orders. I uncover my mouth as he slowly takes off my underwear. As he goes to start, the door opens.

"Akir-" Ryo walks in and stops mid-sentence, staring at us. Akira covers me up. "H-HelLO rYO!1! wHaT aRE YoU dOiNG hEre?"

Ryo looks at him, confused. "I.. live here..? Look, I don't care what you do in here, just don't get anything on my sheets." He leaves.

"Mood. Ruined." He sighs.

A/N: Hey! So, I need some more ideas for oneshots! Please comment some ideas. Also, I have a Ryo one just sitting in drafts, but it's like MEGA intense so just let me know if I should or shouldn't.