~ 𝑅𝑦𝑜 𝐴𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑘𝑖𝑟𝑎 𝐹𝑢𝑑𝑜 𝑁𝑆𝐹𝑊 "𝐺𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 3.." ~

Your POV

Akira slides the vibrator out of me and slips two fingers in, smiling up at me. "You're so gorgeous, my little princess." He slaps my ass while thrusting his fingers in and out me. I moan loudly, looking up at Ryo. "Was this your plan all along?"

He nods, smirking. Akira takes his fingers out and licks my juices off of them, staring me down. "You taste so good."

"D-Don't be so lewd.." I say, squirming around. "And don't stare.. I don't like the way my body looks."
That ticked them both of. "What? What do you mean? You look beautiful." Akira says as Ryo showers me in compliments. I know he means them because.. it's Ryo. Anyways, they continue to shower me with compliments, stopping to give quick kisses from time to time before Akira stops and looks at me. "Ready?"

"Uh, yeah! Just.. be careful you're kinda.. big."
Akira smirks and pushes in slowly, the wave of pain hitting me. He stops and gives me time to adjust, the pain slowly turning to pleasure. "You can move now." I say, giving him a kiss, as he's over top of me.

He starts to move slowly, watching my face for any signs of pain. Ryo plays with my hair behind me, making me feel relaxed and loved.

Overall? A good night.

A/N: Oh my gods this was so short.. I'm so sorry!! I haven't been very motivated or had enough time to write-