𝔰𝔦𝔵

word count: 1489 

three long chapters in one day?  author-chan is bored and has nothing better to do. also i love the picture above

A few days later...

Everything has changed since I realised how I felt about Kacchan. Both for better and worse, but mostly worse. For one thing, I spent the entire weekend after Friday's sleepover overthinking every little moment with him. Now, come Monday, I'm wondering if there will be anything different between us, anything at all?

I sit down at my desk and fiddle with my pencil, watching the back of Kacchan's head. Should I say something to him? Argh. Why does everything have to become so complicated when you catch feelings?

Aizawa-sensei drags himself into the classroom, carrying a gigantic pot of coffee. He takes a long sip from it, and addresses the class in a bored tone.

"Class, the much awaited event of the year is coming up, and that is," he takes another sip, "U.A's sports festival. It's a chance to show pro heroes your skills — if you have any — so they might take you on as sidekicks, which would be a horrible decision on their part. Either way, I can't reveal to you the events, so you have to train yourselves in every way possible for the next few weeks."