𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

word count: 1875

word count: 1875

this story has 666 reads. wooooo 

anyways. bakugo is HOT. evidence above 

 evidence above 

Bakugo POV

My plan was to confess to him tonight. But how can I now? I fucking messed up.

I was trying to tell him he was more than a stupid nerd to me. It was supposed to be the lead-up to my confession of liking him. But I made him cry. And he just wanted to be friends.

I'm so fucking stupid for thinking he might actually like me back.

Finally, we arrive back at the camp, me carrying him still. I've balled my hands into fists so tight that my nails have embedded marks into my palms. I really want to smash something to pieces.

"Thanks for carrying me, Kacchan," he says softly in my ear.

Fuck. Why do I have to like him? I'm going to scream if I don't get away from him. It's driving me crazy.

I drop him off to the teacher's lodging so that Recovery Girl can tend to his ankle.

Storming away, I go behind the brick building of the showering block to gather my thoughts alone.

"ARGH!" I shout, slamming my fist into the brick wall. It does nothing except hurt my hand. "Fuck this!" I punch the wall again, and again, and again.

I'm angry. I'm angry at everything. I'm angry at Deku for just being Deku; I'm angry at the ground, and the sky, and the air. But most of all, I'm angry at myself, for being such an asshole.