𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

word count: 1045

this is a filler chapter but the next one will be good!

 "Yaaaay! You're all here for the game!" Mina claps her hands

"Heh, we wouldn't miss it," Mineta is practically foaming at the mouth.

Tsuyu slaps him with her tongue. "Stop being gross, or get out."

He wisely shuts his mouth. He should probably shut his eyes too, because he is staring at Momoyao's, um... boobs.

"So, what's the game?" Sero asks.

She giggles and drums her fingers on the floor of the girl's dorm. "It's... Two Truths And A Lie!"

"Ooh, fun!" Ochaco applauds.

"Does everyone know how to play?"

We all do, except for Todoroki. Mina quickly explains to him, and we get ready to start. She spins a plastic water bottle to decide who goes first, and it lands on Jirou.

"Okay... I play guitar, I have pierced ears, and I'm dating Yaomomo," she blushes.

"You can't pierce your ears because of your quirk," Tsuyu observes.

"OMG, girl! Finally!" Mina squeals.

Everyone offers their congratulations, and the game continues.

I space out, thinking. Jirou and Yaomomo are the second couple to get together in our class, the first being Tsuyu and Tokoyami, who had known each other in middle school. I wonder if Kacchan and I will be the third...