𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

word count 1325

this is not the end of the story!

Bakugo POV

My one week suspension was fucking unbearable. Every single day was a day I was away from Deku. I need him to know the truth about Icyhot. Even if Deku doesn't want me back, he can't be with the bastard who hurt him.

I'm so fucking relieved he replied to my message.

On Monday I'm back at school. My classmates pester me with questions that I ignore.

When I see Deku walk into the classroom, I bolt up from my seat and jog over to him before he even gets through the doorway.

"Deku, see me after school?"

His face is impassive as he un-loops his scarf. "Fine."

"I'll meet you in the library," I say.

It's breaking my heart to see him act so cold, so un-Deku-like, towards me. This has to work. I have to get him back.

The school day goes by mercifully quickly. I can barely concentrate, even though I'm supposed to be prepping for exams. Winter break is nearly here...

When the bell rings, everyone is in their usual hurry to get the fuck outta school, practically knocking over their desks in their frenzy, but Aizawa holds up a palm. "Before you leave, please take one of these pamphlets. We're going to be moving you into dorms after exams are over, because we've been having increasing villain threats to the students of this school."