Okay, You Get Skye.

Filler cuz I'm lazy.

Harry's POV: 

I wake up to Percy Jackson's alarm going off. Groaning, I wipe the sleep out of my eyes and sit up. I'm distracted for a moment until I hear him start to stretch. 

"Argh, what now?" he grumbles, slamming his palm down onto the alarm clock. Crunch. He blinks down at the now-misshapen clock, still ticking bemusedly. "Oops."

I chuckled as he rolled out of his bed and onto the floor. Climbing out myself, I quickly changed into my robes and waited for Ron to finish stuffing Pigwidgeon back into his cage. I watched, amused, as Jackson bounced around the room trying to pull up his jeans, before giving up and slipping on a pair of shorts. He paired it with a royal purple shirt with lettering on it, then got his shoes on and slid down the banister to the common room. "That looks so cool!" Ron exclaimed, staring in awe as Seamus and Dean followed Jackson down the stair railing. 

"Come on, mate, you can do it!" Dean called up. "It's easy, just sit on the banister"- he pretended to plop down on an invisible chair - "use your hands to balance yourself" - he rested his forearms on invisible armrests - "and slide down!" He toppled over. "Easy peasy." 

"Alright, then." Ron perched on top of the rail, clutching the sides with a death grip, then slowly let go and zoomed down the banister. "Wait, how do I stop?!" he squeaked, right before he crashed into Seamus and they tumbled onto the carpet together. 

"Like that." Jackson was practically rolling on the floor with laughter.  Neville was chuckling nervously, glancing at Jackson apprehensively, as if he was going to jump up all of a sudden and start tap dancing.

I cautiously made my way down the stairs, then hauled Ron to his feet. "Let's go to breakfast."

**************************

Percy's POV:

As I made my way through the corridors to the Great Hall, I replayed the hilarious scene from earlier. I was still laughing at Ron's attempt to slide down the stairs when I accidentally crashed into someone, sending them to the ground. "Shoot, sorry, that was my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going. Are you okay? Do you need a band-aid?" I looked down to realize that the person I helped up was Draco Malfoy, who looked torn between laughing and scowling. 

"Do you have any Dinosaur Train band-aids?" Now I was the one torn between laughing and scowling. I literally just ran out yesterday! 

"I have Paw Patrol, Disney Princess, Peppa Pig, My Little Pony..." 

"I'll take a Paw Patrol one."

"Okay, you get Skye."

"Thanks." He plastered it on his ankle and left. 

*************************

"What the frick are you doing with a Paw Patrol band-aid?"