pet

Warning! There will be abuse in the chapter. Read at your own risk

Y/n

The last thing I remembered before blacking out was that same man from my job, Kuroo, walking up to me, offering me a ride, and me declining. After that? Nada.

I woke up with a pounding headache. I sat up slowly, clutching my head in pain as I tried to figure out my surroundings.

As I groaned in pain, chuckling could be heard from across the room. I glanced over, and sitting in a chair was Kuroo, the man from last night.

I jumped up, ignoring the pain in my head as I pointed an accusatory finger in his direction.

"What are you doing here?" I practically screamed. Then I got a good look at where I was. I was in some fancy private jet, thousands of feet up in the sky. "I take it back. What am I doing here?" I screeched, still confused and a little woozy from my head.

Kuroo never stood up, but instead just looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Why, you are here because, darling, you now belong to me. Whatever little life you had back home is over. You're mine and only mine. Got that, baby?"

I glared at him

"Bullshit. I dont belong to anybody besides myself. And I'll be damned if I let you control me. Take me home now, asshat."

Instead of getting angry at me, like I'd thought he would, he just smiled.

"Is that any way to speak to your kidnapper? I could kill you in minutes. Arwnt you scared?"

I scoffed, annoyance flooding my body.

"I'm not fucking scared of you, asshat. Kill me. I wont care, I'll be dead. If you think that your stupid little threats will turn me into some cowering mess, you're dead wrong, bucko."

He stopped smiling. He stood and loomed over me dangerously, no trace of a smile anywhere on his face. I refused to be intimidated.

"You will not speak to me in that manner. Anytime you address me, it will be master, sir, Kuroo, or," the smirk returned to his face. He backed me up against the wall, a hand slipping down my shorts, I gasped, surprised at his actions, but a scowl crossed my face.

"Or daddy." He said, whispering in my ear.
I used my hand to yank his away from me. I gave him the dirtiest look I could muster.

"No."

He broke away from grasp and began using his hands to grope me, one down my shorts rubbing my you-know-what and the other in my shirt, fondling my boobs.

Then, suddenly, he slipped a finger in. I gasped, unprepared. Then a second one. Then a third. I let out a small moan, and then I realised.

I shoved him off of me, causing him to stumble. I faced a direction away from him, and began talking to the air, as if I was the narrator and this was a movie.

"And there you have it folks. I have been kidnapped by some mafia guy with a daddy kink and an IQ so low that he doesnt understand basic words like no." I flourished, facing Kuroo, who had an angry yet amused look on his face. "In short, I have been kidnapped by an idiot."

His face turned deadly.

"Did you just call me stupid?" He asked pointing at himself. I only grinned, sat down, crossed my legs and flipped my hair.

"I dont know,' I said, teasing lightly. 'Are you smart enough to figure out what I meant?"

He let out an almost animalistic growl and leaped onto the bed where I became trapped in between his arms.

"You do not get to call me stupid.' His face twisted into a snarl. 'I am your master now and you will show me respect at all times. You got that?"

I looked him dead in the eyes so he knew I heard him, and then said nothing.

"So you are the defiant kind. Breaking you will be fun." He chuckled and got off me, allowing me to sit up.

He walked over to the other side of the suite, and removed his tie and jacket, and rolled up his sleeves.

I propped myself up against the headboard. I crossed my arms and gave him the most scrutinizing gaze I could muster. After a few minutes of silence between us, I finally spoke.

"So, why'd you kidnap little ol' me?"

He raised his eyebrows, amused.

"That's your first question? Not, please let me go home? Or, please don't hurt me? Woman, I don't think I will ever understand you. First you push me, then you defy me, now you're asking me questions with all the causality in the world. Don't I scare you? Arent you intimidated by me?"

I thought about it for a second, but then I shook my head.

"Nope.' I said, popping the 'p'. 'I'm only an inch or two shorter than you, and things like death, torture and imprisonment dont really scare me. I'm not very familiar with people and emotions. Fear is foreign to me."

"How do I know that isn't just big talk? You could be a scardy-cat and just be putting on a show so that I don't hurt you."

I pursed my lips in defiance.

"Then go ahead and try me."

He smirked, jumped up, and began moving in a catlike manner to get closer to me.

"So, does this scare you?" He put his lips to my neck and sucked. "What about this?" His hands made their way under my shirt and inside my bra.

"There is a difference between fear and discomfort, jackass." I said, shoving him off of me. He fell back onto the bed, looking up at me with an amused smile.

"While watching you be a dom is hot, and a major turn-on, I would advise not making me into a bottom."

He suddenly yanked me by my shirt, and after I fell, he flipped me over and  his body hovered over mine. His gaze suddenly turned sadistic, and his hands made their way through my hair, the other hand on my stomach.

"Please stop."

"I don't have too. You belong to me, therefore I can do whatever I want."

"I don't belong to you. I am my own person. Which is why I choose to do this."

I yanked his face down to mine in a kiss.

His eyes widened. He was obviously surprised at my boldness. And instead of deepening the kiss, he pulled away.

"What the hell was that?"

I looked at him, widening my eyes and trying to look as innocent as possible.

"What did I do?"

"You know what you did, woman? If this keeps up, I wont be able to hold back."

I shrugged.

"Then don't hold back. Do whatever you want to me, and then maybe we can talk about letting me go home."

He just grunted in response, and then crashed his lips down to mine.

Ok! There is the chapter! I wanted to make things spicy but not too spicy, so here ya go.

Also, I just finished my third rewatch of attack on titan, and I think I like where Trump is going with this wall idea. (Issa joke)

Anyways, love ya!

Author chan out