epilogue

Y/n

I never ended up getting away. After I was captured for the second time, Kuroo kept a tighter leash on me than ever before. Emir and Roddy tried getting back several times, but were unsuccessful with each attempt. Eventually, Kuroo and his new partners wiped out the Viper gang completely, securing their place as the most powerful mafia in the world.

Even after several year, Kuroo still mourned the death of Allison, even though we had four more children, two girls and two boys. 

We did end up getting married, in a courthouse, due to the fact that I refused to cooperate for a ceremony. I kept my maiden name, despite multiple threats from Kuroo telling me to change it. 

My day to day life was hell, being forced to play wife for a dangerous, sadistic man. My children never received my love, even though they begged for some sort of affection from their mother. Eventually they gave up trying. 

Kuroo never did though. He forced us to have family dinners, almost all ending in a screaming match. He never received the respect he wanted either, me choosing to ignore him or talk back at every chance. 

My children, having never received my love, slowly started to side with their father, one even going as far as to tell me that I deserved all of the shit my husband had put me through. My youngest, Carson, had slapped his sister for saying that. Out of all of my children, he had stayed loyal. 

On his eighteenth birthday, he gave me the greatest gift anybody ever could have. He snuck a handgun inside of a shirt when he came to visit me. I'm not sure what he expected me to do with it, but I'm not sure if he expected me to kill myself. 

I died smiling.

After my death, only Carson and Kuroo mourned. I was buried next to my best friend and first love, Allison. That was also Carson's doing. He insisted that I needed to happy, even if it was only in death. 

I stayed on Earth to watch over my son, who I protected no matter the cost.  My other children still cursed my name, but my third son would hear nothing.

Then they found my diaries from my life with their father. They were read aloud, and only then did my other three children begin to be apologetic for their behavior. 

Death freed me. I no longer as with the abusive asshole who called himself my husband, but now I was with Allison and my daughter. 

My best friend was just how I remembered, smiling, bubbly and positive. When I saw her for the first time, she welcomed me with open arms. I had found out that after my daughter had died, Allison had taken care of her and had grown to love her as a daughter.

My parents and dead friends were here as well. All of them had forgiven me a long time ago, not blaming me, but blaming Kuroo for their deaths. 

Eventually, time passed and Kuroo died. He joined me in the afterlife, but he had no control over me here. I remained with Allison and my daughter, Allison Jr. Even more time passed, and my children started dying of old age. 

Three of my children joined their father, but Carson had remained loyal. As for him and Allison? He got along well with his new mother and got along even better with his older sister. 

Though my life had been an awful rollercoaster of pain, misery and strife, my afterlife had been a place where I could finally be happy. And I was. I had my parents, my friends, my children and my now wife with me.

I was happy. 

THE END

Hope you guys enjoyed the book! I'm hopefully going to start editing it soon, but I also have another book I need to finish writing, as well as a ongoing non-yandere Oikawa fic. If you haven't, go check it out! I love you guys! Peace