roles reversed

Copied directly from one-shot book

Four years after the capture of the main bunker

Y/n

I walked down the hall to the holding cells, one cell in particular on my mind.

Last week, Tetsuroo Kuroo had been captured, and today I was going to go and see him, finally facing the man I hated the most.

Over time, my hatred had dulled, but it was still present. I still wanted that man dead, but not as badly as before.

I stopped in front of Kuroo's cell, taking several deep breaths before going in. The guard, who's name and personage I knew well, put a hand on my shoulder before unlocking the cell.

I stepped inside, my eyes screwing shut for a brief second, not wanting to see him.

And then I opened them.

Standing, well, more like sitting, in front of me was Kuroo. His wrists were cuffed the arms of the chair, as were his legs. When he saw me, his eyes widened and his mouth dropped open.

"Y/n? Baby? Is that you?"

He strained against the cuffs, trying to break free, but to no avail. I chuckled nervously.

"Hey, Kuroo."

"Baby? Baby! I missed you so goddamn much! Have they treated you well?"

I scoffed.

"You ask how they treat me, when you know full well that you abused me. So, to answer your question, yes, they are treating me well, and way better than you ever did."

Kuroo gaze darkened, his loving smile turning into a harsh glare.

"I only did what I did because I loved you and you were mine. You still are mine. And you had to learn that."

I chucked darkly.

"I belong to no one but myself. You may say you own me, and you don't. That attitude was your first mistake. Your last, and your greatest, was killing Alison."

He snarled.

"I only did what I had to so I could break you. Make you totally mine. And I don't regret a single thing."

Anger bubbled up inside of me. I walked over to him and slapped him in the face, hard, twice.

"You bitch."

I grabbed the cuff on his right leg, unbuckling it, and then did the same with his left leg. As I went to unbuckle his arm, I nodded at the guard in the window. He nodded back, meaning he had received my signal.

"You know, this attitude is what led to me ratting on you and getting your friends killed. You should really learn to keep that temper in check."

My words on fueled his anger, just like I wanted. As soon as both of his arms were free, he leaped out of his chair and pinned me against the wall, his hands tightening around my throat. I gagged, unable to breathe.

"You BITCH! You need to learn to watch your mouth or els-"

He was unable to finish his sentence because a small, yet loud voice cut him off.