🅲🅷AP🆃🅴🆁 ①

|《 THE PHOTO 》|

|THE PHOTO 》|

----------

°•°•°☆~Beginning is easy, Continuing is hard~☆°•°•°

○●○●○●

Ryiah's POV
(Age: 8)

I had started speaking at the mere age of one and half years. I had also learned magic at least a little.

I had lots of free time and found some books in our library. That was one of the perks of being forgotten, I guess. I have even started to learn different languages, I want to learn French first because I think that it is a good language and would help me in the future.

My first accidental magic happened when I was 4 years old.

You must have thought that my parents would have been so proud of this, but they didn't even know I could do this stuff. They were too concerned about my twin James.

Always freaking out when James did this, did that.

"See he said his first words", "awww so cute"
"He is so adorable."

"I love you a lot"

These are the phrases I have always listened to while growing up, but none of them were said to me.

One night I was sitting in the backyard when I saw an injured lion cub. That was when I did my first magic. I was sketching a scenery when I heard an injured cry. I rushed to the sound and saw the cute little lion cub. I talked to him in a calming voice and he replied to me, not a roar or a cry but in a human voice inside my head.

He told me to wave my hand over his paw. I did and to my astonishment, the wound had disappeared as if it wasn't there in the first place. He bowed down to me. As a cub, I asked him where his parents were and he told me they were not concerned about him and only his twin.

I related to his situation, I understood how it felt to be the second, to not get your parents' attention even if you did marvelous things.

His name was Azlan and he told me that if I ever needed him, I could just tell my mind to focus on his name and he would feel me calling.
We had created a bond between us. He always comes to my backyard and we play.