🅲🅷AP🆃🅴🆁 ②

|《 FORGOTTEN 》|

|《 FORGOTTEN 》|

------------

•°•°•☆~'The worst feeling isn't being lonely, its being forgotten by someone you will never forget

•°•°•☆~'The worst feeling isn't being lonely, its being forgotten by someone you will never forget.'~☆°•°•°

○●○●○●○

The time had come....

The evening came faster than I had expected, it was as if someone had snapped a finger and the day had changed into night.

I was gazing out of the window. The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun. The sun set in the sky as fresh colours brushed upon an artist's canvas, as if those rays were destined to create a great work of art - one given to those open to capturing simple moments in the soul.

The orange gold stretches far and wide, the colour of fire hearths and tangerines. It is but the reflection of the dawn, the promise of the rising sun that comes after the velvety night has had its say and the land has rested once more slowing fading into the dark.

The night sky was aglow with bright city lights. The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky. I looked up at the blanket of stars that stretched to infinity. It was a marvelous sight.

The time had come for which I was waiting with bated breath. I wanted to make a good impression on everyone, I didnt want to seem like a spoiled brat in a rich household.

This would be the first time when I would spend my birthday with my twin and party.

The one word I can say is "Anxious"

I should get ready, I didn't want to disappoint my parents by coming late.

I gracefully went down the stairs wearing a knee length, dark maroon dress which was shiny and glittery. It has some medium sized straps.
It is elegant but not too much so it would be fine.
But it had Pockets!!

I also have a light makeup. My wavy raven black hair which are till my hips have curved in ends.

I have worn heels though I did not want to, my mom warned me to not argue with her. To complete my look I have worn a neckalce, not too heavy and studded with diamonds type, but a simple elegant one.

I didnt have fancy clothes, but my mother provided it for me. I know what was the reason, she wanted to appear a very good, loving mother in front of the crowd. Wanted to show how well her daughter looked and how grand the party was.

Nervousness was bubbling inside me as I went down. Everyone was already there. I did not want to embarrass my family. As I was coming downstairs, everyone started glancing in my direction and I started feeling more nervous. I was turning red and avoided any eye contact, looking away.

When I reached the last step, James came and offered me his hand which I gladly took. We moved forward and that was the day every single one of my family members and other people acknowledged me for the first time. I was feeling elated.

The crowd dispersed and went to one side or other and made way for us. I was feeling like the minister of Magic, if course not that educated enough to be in the position, but the feeling of being someone important, someone special.

We went and saw that there we two cakes one had Quidditch theme, whereas other one was a simple vanilla sponge cake, which had 'Happy Birthday' written in red. They couldnt even write my name on it.

I was pretty sad, but atleast I get to have a cake?
Though my cake was not very decorative and was quite simple, I liked it. It was like me in one way, I am not very interesting but rather plain and boring hence I am forgotten by most of them.

We started cutting the cake and all the drama started which means everyone started singing 'Happy birthday to you.'

James used to the spotlight was very confident giving a charming smile that could melt a girls heart, well except me that is.

We had finally managed to cut the cake.

After cutting it James fed me a peice of his cake and I did the same. His cake was a oreo cheesecake cake with kit-kat, reeses and oreos on the side and had whipped cream on top of it. It also had a cute golden snitch which was fluttering above the cake. The whole cake was covered in a layer of red and gold.

After the cake cutting session, everyone started mingling with each other. James and his friends started playing and the adults started socializing.

And I was Forgotten again.

🦋

I wanted to escape the place. The pointing of fingers, laughters and other things is not what I wanted today.

I went to the most peaceful place in could think of, my balcony. The room was suffocating me.

No one even wished me...

The soft, gentle breeze was blowing, it came with that sense of balance, the wisdom to move yet at a steady calm pace.

I was quietly humming a song to help my self, to be calm

Although I have experienced it, my heart was still stinging. I didnt want to show any emotions but my eyes betrayed me when a single lone tear left my eyes.

The fact that after cutting the cake, James didnt even try to find me or invite me along with him was the thing that hurt the most.

Being forgotten, being in the shadow of someone.

I realized that I wasnt alone after hearing some movements from the back.

I hope no one saw me crying, I didnt want anybody's pity nor could I bear someone laughing at me right now.

As an instinct I turned back.

I saw a pair of striking blue eyes and that's all I remember till my vision started to go black.

☆☆☆

___________________________________

Who do you think it is?
Comment
And dont forgot to vote.

Also thank you for your comment @Anonymous.
I hope you know who are u