🅲🅷AP🆃🅴🆁 ④

|《 THE LETTER 》|

|《 THE LETTER 》|

-----------

°•°•°☆~Even the strongest feelings expire when ignored and taken granted ~☆°•°•°

●○●○●○

James' POV

I saw an envelope...
It was nearly placed on the balcony of her room.

And what shocked me was that it was addressed to me and not Ryiah.

I with shaky hands opened the letter which was covered by the envelope, the seal was not a known one making me more worried.

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸, 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓞𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓹 𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓪.𝓶.
𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮.
𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷,

~𝓡𝔂𝓲𝓪𝓱

The letter was very short and crisp as if written on short notice under someone's supervision, but I didn't pry into it she must have her reasons.

🦋

Maybe I should have pried into it, gathered more information, or even considered sending a letter back.

I am here with mom and dad, telling them I was fine today and if we could go to Diagon Alley at 8:00.
My request didn't go unnoticed by them and they sure were giving me glances. I don't wake up this early ever, so maybe that's why.

Well anyway, we went by Floo Powder and I almost mispronounced the name. Luckily, I landed at the correct place.

Well, let's go shopping!

"James, we will take you to Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions and later you roam around to see what you want," my mother said.

"Here take these galleons son, we already have them so no need to go to Gringotts," Dad added.