🅲🅷AP🆃🅴🆁 ③

|《 KIDNAPPED 》|

|《 KIDNAPPED 》|

-------------

°•°•°☆~Being alone with your feelings is the worst because you have nowhere to run

°•°•°☆~Being alone with your feelings is the worst because you have nowhere to run. They are here, dancing in your mind and all you can do is handle.~☆°•°•°

○●○●○●○

??? POV

I didn't want to hurt her but I have to. To make my parents proud. I wanted to make sure that she is ok, but I can't. I delivered her to the house's cellar. I felt as if I had betrayed her. I was filled with guilt.

She was my first friend. Unfortunately, she doesn't remember me now...

Ryiah's POV

I had awoken after feeling like someone had hit me on the head...oh wait! They had, or I guess they had used a spell. Come on we are wizards after all.

I was in a black cellar which had dim lights. "Like a cellar would have bright light" taunted my subconscious mind.

"Whatever"

The cellar lit with only 1 lamplight far away. It was also covered in cobwebs and dust all around.

I tried moving my legs and hands and saw that they were not tied or cuffed. Well the one who kidnapped me might not be the best. I can easily find my way out of here if I could wind up some of my magic.

I tried thinking about conjuring a spell.
I went near the door and said, "Alohomora" but it was of no use. Maybe that's why they didn't think of locking me up.

I was getting bored here alone, that's when I heard the door open and a masked man came inside. He looked as if he was just checking on me. He left some food and water. I didn't want to eat it because it might be poisoned, but my stomach had some other thoughts.