Chapter 7

Previously

Then Mr. Wonka opened the door and they see...

A room that has a chocolate river and waterfall, and everything is made out of candy.

They enter inside the Chocolate Room and Mr. Wonka said, "Now... do be careful, my dear children. Don't lose your heads. Don't get overexcited. Just keep very calm."

They are mesmerized by the room and its beauty, "It's beautiful.", Charlie conplimented, "What? Ooh yeah, it's very beautiful.", Mr. Wonka said.

As they begin to walk around the room, "Every drop of the river is hot melted chocolate of the finest quality.", Mr. Wonka said as they walk across a bridge.

"The waterfall is most important. It mixes the chocolate, churns it up, makes it light and frothy. By the way, no other factory in the world  mixes its chocolate by waterfall, my dear children. And you can take that to the bank.", he continues.

"People!", he shouted and they turn around to see the pipes, "Those pipes... suck up the chocolate and carried away all over the factory. Thousands of gallons an hour. Yeah.", he said.

"And do you like my meadow? Try some of my grass. Please have a blade. Please do. It's so delectable and so darn good-looking.", Mr. Wonka said.

"You can eat the grass?", Charlie asked, "Of course you can. Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable, but that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is, in fact, frowned upon in most societies.", He said.

"Yeah. Enjoy.", he said as they scatter around the room. Mike grabbed Jason's hand and they ran towards the candy pumpkins.

Mike destroys the pumpkins and Jason watched him, Mr. Teavee and Mr. Black arrived and Mr. Teavee said, "Son... please, you're scaring Jason."

Mike rolled his eyes, "Dad, he said 'enjoy' and besides Jason is not scared, right, Jason?", as he turned around, he saw Jason was gone.

"Jason?", Mike looked around for Jason and stopped destroying the pumpkins and start looking for Jason, "Aren't you concern about your son?", Mr. Teavee said to Mr. Black

"Don't worry about him, I trust him and his choices.", Mr. Black said as he went to the other direction.

Veruca was licking her lollipop and saw something, "Daddy, look over there. What is it? It's a little person. Over there, by the waterfall.", she said.

As the little person is working, they saw another one, "There's two of them.", Ms. Beauregarde said, "There's more than two.", Mr. Teavee said.

As they saw many little people working in the room, "Vhere do they come from?", Mrs. Gloop said, "Who are they?", Charlie asked.

"Are they real people?", Mike asked in suspicion, "Of course they're real people. They're Oompa-Loompas.", Mr. Wonka said.

"Oompa-Loompas?", Mr. Salt said, "Imported direct from Loompaland.", Mr. Wonka said, "There's no such place.", Mr. Teavee told him.

"What?", Mr. Wonka said, "Mr. Wonka, I teach high school geography, and I'm here to tell you...", he cut off by Mr. Wonka.

"Well, then you'll know about it, and know what a terrible country it is.", he said and Mr. Teavee looked at him.

"The whole place is nothing but thick jungles infested by the most dangerous beasts in the entire world: hornswagglera and snozwangers and those terrible, wicked wangdoodles.

"I went to Loompaland looking for exotic new flavors for candy. Instead, I found the Oompa-Loompas. They lived in tree houses to escape from the fierce creatures who lived below.