Chapter 12

THIRD POV

"The next morning, Charlie helped his parents fix a hole in the roof. Grandpa Joe spent the whole day out of bed, sweeping the floor."

"Charlie's dad got a better job at the toothpaste factory, repairing the machine that had replaced him."

"The other contestants visit the Buckets and the kids hang out with Charlie. Things have never been better for the Bucket family."

Mrs. Bucket was bringing out the baked potato, Mr. Bucket is cutting up the chicken, and Charlie is filling glasses of water to his grandparents.

"Augustus has been eating healthier foods, exercise more often and learns how to have self-control on his eating behavior."

"Ms. Beauregarde decide to give Violet a break from all of the competitions and Violet decided to throw away her 3 months gum."

"Mr. Salt's business has been successful and Veruca decided to sell things that she doesn't want to charity. She also learns how to control her temper tantrums."

"Mike decided to spend less on his video games and started to hang out with Jason. He also decided to read books and was surprised that he actually liked it."

"Jason has been hanging around with his friends. He gave his phone number to them, so he can check on them to see if they're okay."

Although, Mr. Wonka was not feeling well. He visits an Oompa-Loompa therapist, "I can't put a finger on it.", he said.

"Candy's always been the only thing I was ever certain of, and now I'm just not certain at all. I don't even know which flavors to make, I don't know which ideas to try.

"I'm second-guessing myself, which is nuts. I've always made whatever candy I felt like, and I...", he trailed as the Oompa-Loompa wrote his problems.

Mr. Wonka went up from his chair and said, "That's just it, isn't it? I make the candy I feel like, but now I feel terrible, so the candy's terrible. You're very good."

The Oompa-Loompa removes his glasses and nodded at him.

Charlie has a job as a shoe shiner, the other kids went to the store to buy some food for Charlie.

As Charlie going to shine the stranger's shoes, tje stranger speaks, "Pity about that chocolate fella Wendell, uh, Walter."

"Willy Wonka.", Charlie said as the kids went to Charlie, "Hey, Charlie, here's your food.", Jason said as other kids were eating there food.

Augustus is eating a hotdog, Violet and Veruca are drinking hot chocolate, and Mike and Jason are eating a bucket of popcorn.

"That's the one. Says here in the papers his new candies aren't selling very well. But I suppose maybe he's just a rotten egg who deserves it."

"Yep.", Charlie agreed as the rest nodded in agreement, "Oh, really? You ever met him?", he asked.

Jason looked at him and said, "We did.", then Charlie said, "I thought he was great at first, but then, he didn't turn out so nice."

"Yeah, I don't trust him. He also has that weird haircut.", Mike said, making the kids giggle.

Then, the stranger turned out to be Mr. Wonka, who slammed the newspaper and whined, "I do not.", Charlie asked in a cold demeanor, "Why are you here?"

"I don't feel so hot. What makes you two feel better when you feel terrible?", Mr. Wonka asked.

"My family.", Charlie answered and Jason answered, "My friends.", Mr. Wonka makes a disgusted face, "Ew."