Chapter 10

THIRD POV

They went inside the room and Mr. Wonka informed them to wear goggle-like shades, "Here. Put these on quick and don't take them off whatever you do."

They put on the shades, "This light could burn your eyeballs right out of your skulls. And we certainly don't, want that, now, do we?"

Then, they began their tour in the room, "This is the testing room for my latest and greatest invention— Television Chocolate.

"One day, it occurred to me: Hey, if television can break up a photograph into millions & millions of tiny little pieces and send it whizzing through the air then reassemble it on the other end— why can't I do the same thing with chocolate?

"Why can't I send a real bar of chocolate through the television, all ready to be eaten?", he said as an Oompa-Loompa is watching TV and changing channels.

"It sounds impossible.", Mr. Teavee said, "It is impossible.", Mike said as Mr. Wonka just ignored him.

"You don't understand anything about science. First off, there's a difference between waves and particles. Duh! Second, the amount of power it would take to convert energy into matter would be like 9 atomic bombs.", Mike informed with an attitude.

"Mumbler!", Mr. Wonka shouted, making him jump back, "Seriously... I cannot understand a single word you're saying.", Mr. Wonka said in a serious tone and Mike glared at him.

Jason patted Mike's shoulder, "Okeydokey. I shall now send a bar of chocolate from one end of the room to the other by television.", Mr. Wonka said.

"Bring in the chocolate!", he shouted as 6 Oompa-Loompas brings out a giant version of a Wonka bar and put on the stage.

"It's gotta be real big. 'Cause you know how on TV you can film a regular-size man and he comes out looking this tall? Same basic principle.", Mr. Wonka said as he pushed the button.

The giant bar floats into the air and the lights turned on and glass cylinder went down and they watch as the giant bar disappeared, "It's gone.", Charlie said in wonder, "Told you.", Mr. Wonka said.

"That bar of chocolate is now rushing through the air above our heads in a million tiny little pieces. Come over here.", Mr. Wonka said and lead as they follow to the TV.

"Watch the screen.", Mr. Wonka said as they watch as the Wonka bar appeared slowly in the TV, "Take it.", Mr. Wonka nudged Mike, "It's just a picture on a screen.", he said.

"Scaredy cat. You take it.", Mr. Wonka said to Jason, he was hesitant at first, "Go on. Just reach it and grab it.", he encouraged Jason.

Jason went in front of the screen, sticks out his hand and grabbed the Wonka bar inside the TV, "Holy buckets.", Grandpa Joe muttered.

Jason has the bar and Mr. Wonka encouraged, "Eat it. Go on. It'll be delicious. It's the same bar, it's just gotten a little smaller on the journey, that's all."

Jason unwrapped the bar and takes a nibble of the bar, "It's great.", he complimented, "It's a miracle.", Grandpa Joe said and Jason gives the bar to Augustus, "Thank you.", he said.

"So imagine you're sitting at home, watching television, and suddenly a commercial will flash onto the screen. A voice will say: Wonka's chocolates are the best in the world.

"If you don't believe us, try one for yourself. And you simply reach out and take it.", Mr. Wonka reach out his hand and return it.

"How about that?", he asked, "So can you send other things? Say like, breakfast cereal?", Mr. Teavee asked.