Chapter 11

THIRD POV

The elevator started to go up in a moment and it went down. They were scared that they are going to crash into the factory.

But Mr. Wonka pressed the button to make the elevator fly, making the guests sighed in relief, "Now, which house is the closest?", Mr. Wonka asked.

Charlie said and pointed at the little house, "Mine is. Over there, at that little house.", the elevator went there

"Look out for the-", Jason was cut off as the elevator crashed into the roof of Charlie's house, "-roof.", Jason sighed and shakes his head.

"I think there's someone at the door.", Grandma Georgina said, "Hi, Mom!", Charlie said excitedly and waved at her.

The elevator opened and Charlie and Grandpa Joe went straight to their parents and grandparents. The rest went out and Charlie introduced the guest.

"Mom! Dad! We're back! These are the Gloops, the Beauregardes, the Salts, the Teavees and the Blacks. Everyone, meet my family."

They greeted them and his parents greet them back, "Oh, and this is Willy Wonka. He gave us a ride home.", he introduced Mr. Wonka.

"I see that.", Mrs. Bucket said as she and Mr. Bucket looked at the broken roof. Mr. Wonka went to them and said, "You must be the boy's...", he's still struggling the word 'parents.'

"Parents?", Mr. Bucket finishes, "Yeah. That.", Mr. Wonka said, "He says Charlie and Jason's won something.", Grandpa Joe said.

Mr. Wonka said as he search the house, "Not just some something,the most something something of any something that's ever been."

"I'm gonna give these little boys my entire factory.", he said, making all of them shock, "You must be joking.", Grandpa Joe said shockingly.

"No, really, it's true 'cause, you see, a few months ago, I was having my semi-annual haircut, and I had the strangest revelation.", Mr. Wonka told them.

They seem weird out by that story, "In that one silver hair, I saw reflected my life's work, my factory, my beloved Oompa-Loompas. Who would watch over them after I was gone? I realized in that moment... I must find a heir.", Mr. Wonka finished the story.

"And I did, Charlie and Jason. You two. I was supposed to have one heir, but two's better than one, right?", he said.

"So, basically, you're old.", Mike bluntly said, Mr. Wonka glared at him and looked at Charlie and Jason, "That's why you sent out those golden tickets.", Charlie said.

"Uh-huh. I invited six children to the factory, and the one who was the least rotten would be the winner.", Mr. Wonka said, making the children looked down in shame.

"That's you two.", Mr. Black said, "So, what do you say? Are you ready to leave all this behind and come live with me at the factory?", Mr. Wonka asked in excitement.

"Sure.", Charlie said, "Of course.", Jason agreed, "I mean, it's alright for my family to come, too.", Charlie said making his parents smiled, "Yeah, and they can come, too.", Jason said to the other guest and they looked shocked.

"Oh, my dear boys, of course they can't.", Mr. Wonka said, making Charlie and Jason lose their smiles, "You can't run a chocolate factory with a family hanging over you like an old dead goose."

"No offense.", he said, "None taken... jerk.", Grandpa George insulted him, making Mr. Wonka glared at him, "And also, they lose because they cause trouble from my factory, and I can hold a grudge after that."