Discontinuation

Basically: This is over. I couldn't decide where to take it from here, and every route seemed lackluster and unengaging. So here, have some "spoilers":

1. Karelia is, in some way, related to the goddess Mayari. This was to be the source of her immortality.

2. Charlotte is an ex-minion of Zalgo, who reincarnated into human form to grow up alongside Karelia, after watching her life and becoming obsessed. She has no memories of this.

3. Depending on the ending, Offenderman would have improved and he and Karelia would have been just friends, OR Karelia would have lost her humanity the same way many of the pastas have-- and would have ended up dating Offenderman and being okay with him raping and murdering people.

Also, in the just-friends ending, Charlotte and Karelia would have ended up dating.

I had no specific plans on how to reach either ending.

So, why else am I stopping?

I didn't know enough about Offenderman's character when I wrote this, and there are now GLARING plot-holes. (Offenderman canonically has healing saliva, and his tongue is his most sensitive organ.)

In addition, I was far too vague with describing a lot of characters' motives, and what should have been hypnosis simply comes off as the character acting dumb for no reason.

Thanks for reading, if you read this far. I may write another Offenderman book in future-- I have some ideas. But I'll be sure to plan next time. Feel free to follow me if you want to keep an eye out for that!

In the meantime, I also have a (sfw) BEN x FtM reader you can use to pass the time while I flesh out the concept for the new Offenderman book.

Again, I can't thank you enough-- especially my favorite, most persistent readers (you know who you are!) for voting and letting me know you liked my work. I'll see you in another book. Thank you!! 💕💕