The Ride

I can't help but stare at him while he drives. Soft light from outside Lighting his face up . Suddenly he chuckled and looked at me , "Staring is rude, you know " . And I could feel my face warming up . I heard groans coming from the backseat so I looked back . "He will be alright , Don't worry " ,Xavier said in a soft voice. " Which hospital are you going ?" , I asked him though I know I wouldn't have heard it's name but just to hear his voice . "Uh , I am not taking you guys to the hospital" . He glanced at me and saw my bewildered expression and explained , "I am taking you to my place as its closest and his wounds will be alright with a little patch up . I have that kind of first aid at my home." I nodded but didn't say anything cause I am tensed about what I am going to say to others . They are going to kill me for sure this time . UGH ....

"I am not going to kill you . Relax .Nor harm you guys. I am a doctor that's why I am going to my place " Startled I looked at him. He could feel my stare so he looked and said ,"You were frowning and murmuring something about killing . So, Just to reassure you If I had wanted to hurt you guys I would have already done it" he murmured . I exclaimed , "No , no its not you I am worried about . I screwed up huge this time . My friends will kill me"He looked at me waiting for my explanation . And that moment I had the option of revealing who I am but for once I wanted to be normal . So instead I said , "Well we have came to visit this country . After tomorrow we are leaving for korea . And we weren't supposed to come out today . But Jimin (I said pointing behind me) and I sneaked out to the club without informing the others ." "Oh" , he said and stared ahead . I don't know why but the silence was comfortable . I am feeling something weird . I am with a stranger but still I feel warm .

Then I turned on the radio without asking . Ops my impulsiveness . Then a song came blasting in But Xav turned it right off . I was about to apolozise for not asking . But Then he said coldly , "Sorry , I don't hear music ". And I was stunned that how can someone not like music .After a few moments , He stopped the car and I looked around and saw that we were at the garage . I looked down at my watch and saw 20 mins have passed . How the time flew .I had no idea ,I thought it was just few moments . Suddenly, I saw him opening my side door , Ugh I tend to zone out a lot . I got out . I was about to go to help Jimin when he said ,"Your name ." "Uh?",He again said "You didn't told me your name yet , red cheeks" I blushed and was about to say but I hesitated if he recognized me then I remembered he dosen't here music and he still didn't know Jimin . So I thought about telling him the truth for once ,"Its V".