PANCAKES

V POV

The sweet aroma of pancakes woke me up as it was my favorite. I felt like that was the best sleep I had in a while . Uh another day to begin. But when I opened my eyes I got a mini heart attack cause this can never be my room . As I sat up , I saw I was in a mess of canvas , colour and paintings . It felt like the leftover trail of a tornado . Then the last nights incident came crushing ..I groaned obviously this isn't my room. I was at a foreign country for a tour and my wild night out led me here. I saw that the canvas which was uncovered now had a white cloth over it .So that wasn't meant to be seen . And I cant help peeking through the covers and I was amazed by what I saw .This man was something else .And this paintings were saw raw and before I know it tears were dripping dawn my cheek. I don't know what happened to him in the past that is making him suffer this much but I do plan to find out.

As I made my way outside following the sweet smell , The sight before me had me drooling , Oh my god Xavier was standing there with his bare back to me only in a low wasted jeans . I licked my lips ..He look yummy enough to eat . "Take a picture it will last longer," his rough morning voice made me snap out of it and reddening my face . And I realized That I was standing there with my jaw hanging . Yeah , congrats to me He must think I am such a creep now while blushing like crazy .Though He said it in a joking manner but his eyes were guarded even more than before which gave me a warning to not bring yesterday's night up . He was so drunk I don't even know how much he remember . So I should play safe and nothing is better tan starting with apology right? 

"I am sorry actually I couldn't sleep yesterday and saw you passed out on the couch so brought you to your room.", I said taking a sit at the table . He raised his one brow as he served the plates , "How did you ended up on my bed?" That made me choke on my water and he moved over to thump me on the back . "Are you okay now?" "Yes, uh actually you were drunk and not letting me go ,I didn't want to wake you up so" , I said looking at him so that he wont be offended somehow . But he laughed , Though I guess it would be better if he behaved rudely cause it sounded so fake and forced . 

V, where are we and who is he?" , the groggy voice of Jimin cut through the awkward moment .I answered ,"Uh , this man Xavier has taken us to his place last night as he is a doc to patch us up and offered to give us a ride to OUR PLACE ". He Caught on my emphasis of our place and understood that there was something missing and he should better keep quite . Jimin has always been good in situations like this to keep his shit together ."Come sit and eat", Xavier butted in ."PANCAKES", Jimin exclaimed with childlike excitement .This man is such a child at heart as I saw him literally running to the chair , Jumping up and down as Xav brought him a plate full of pancakes .

"Its delicious ",Jimin moaned out . AS I was about to join him in singing praises ,my phone started to ring and I almost choked on what I was eating .I picked up the call with trembling hands and almost dropped it as someone roared from other side,"Where are you?" . "We are heading over just now", I said in a small quivering voice."KIM TAEHY UNG if I don't see both of your butts infront of me within 20 mins ,I swear to god "and the call ended as I gulped hearing the threat in RM's voice and impeding doom waiting ahead of us .

As I looked up ,My eyes crossed Jimin and he got on action and went back to his room as I turned to Xav to explain I saw that he has cleared up the table ."I will be ready within10 mins then I will drove you off" , he said over his shoulder.