Last ride

V POV

After finishing tidying up , I hurried to the living room , only to have my jaws dropping to the floor as Xavier came out of his room . I have never seen anyone look so sexy in the army uniform . He sat on the couch and motioned me to take a sit.When I was just standing there like a fool , Just to get out of the haze, I said the first thing that came to my mind ,"Wow you are so talented ,not only you are a doctor but over the top in army . And your paintings oh my god don't tell me you are also an anonymous famous painter ." Only then did I realize the blunder I made when he asked me with a tout jaw,"How did you see my paintings" The words tumbled out of my mouth ,"I didn't peek its just one was left uncovered that one of a small child ." He didn't say anything just nodded . But I can say that it upset-ted him , so I apologized and he said that it was okay . 

Before I start to grovel for mercy on my knees due to the guilt I was feeling Jimin made an appearance ,"You take forever to get ready ,what the hell were you doing?" I asked accusingly though inside I was jumping in glee." Lets get going you were supposed to be there within 20 right?" Xavier said standing up . And that made the alarm go off in my mind. As I looked at the watch , my heart literally jumped up my throat as I saw that I have only 5 minutes at my hand . I groaned thinking that today I am going to get a serious ass whopping . 

"You coming or what?", asked Xavier standing at the door as the whole time I was lamenting and Jimin was nowhere to be seen . Probably already at the driveway I thought as we made our way to the car . I can see Jimin standing there eyeing a black Mercedes and when the car beeped suddenly he jumped and looked around stopping when we were in his sight . But his eyes only zoned in at the car keys in Xavier's hand . And as we made our way to him and Xavier got in , His eyes light up like a child who just got his favourite Christmas gift,

And knowing what was in his mind , I quickly called out shot gun and got in . He exclaimed ,"Not fair" , and got inside scowling . But that vanished quickly as soon as the car pulled out of the driveway . I can literally see him pressing his nose up the window and peering at the scenes passing by . He can be such a child sometimes . 

But my eyes were only for the person who was driving beside me , And I still can't help myself from staring at him .But soon the thought of never seeing him again gripped me , though I know that this moment is going to end but still I want to know about his as much as I can . And there were so many things I want to know but asking him questions makes me afraid in case I upset him . Because the walls around him are so high like the god damn great wall of china. But it seems that God knew about my intentions ,soon I heard a voice disrupting my thoughts , "So  are you coming back anytime soon to visit again?" he asked in a calm voice . But I can feel his curiosity burning in his voice . " Uh , I don't know not anytime soon I guess ," as I said this my own mind became gloomy . I saw something like longing and sadness seep through the ocean eyes as they turn stormy but before I can fully catch on he already turned his face to look straight .Soon the car came to a halt . As I looked up and saw that we stopped a little further away from the hotel as many people were crowding infront of the hotel . I let out a sigh as I probably need to sneak in from the back . When I looked at Xavier , He said frowning, "Why is there such a large crowd at front I cant drive through ," and I said , "Its okay we can go on foot from here" with a small smile . JImin said , "Of all the rotten lucks , RM is going to bust our ass" with a loud wail . "We should be going , that's it then", I said and Jimin Joined in saying , "Thanks man for all the help ." . "My pleasure ," Xavier said looking back . Jimin got out . But I couldn't bear leaving that I am never going to see him again so I did the only thing I can think of and quickly took the pen infront of me and wrote on the sticky note . As I handed it to him, I saw that he was shocked but before he can say anything ,"Remember me if you ever come to korea or need any kind of help ." I put my hand over the one that was resting on the console and said "Thank u for everything and thank you for coming into my life . We will meet again ,I know .Till then take good care of yourself." Then I got out of the car without looking back cause I know If I glanced one more time at that beautiful face ,I wont be able to live ever. I have no idea why Just meeting a stranger had that effect on me . I can't explain why I am holding back the glistening tears that are threatening me to fall while an emptiness gripping my heart in a chokehold.