Love she deserved

THIS STORY IS SET IN MODERN AU

"Just because your married to me that doesn't mean the there will ever be something between us"

That's what he said to the girl when they reached their new home as newly weds.

Both of them were first introduced to each other only when they came to know that they are going to be married and they could to nothing about it. Sasuke had always listened to his father no matter what he said, so he couldn't deny his father's command.

On the other hand Sakura knew that her father's business was falling and to help him she couldn't do anything except but to agree to the marriage. Neither of them were really happy about the marriage, but Sakura at least agreed to give it a chance.

Hearing his words she did nothing except nod to him slightly, but inside she knew that she would wait for him no matter how long it takes.

Sasuke wanted to be independent and alone in his life unless someone with him would benefit him or it was someone he knew for a long time. So to him Sakura only seemed to him like a burden.

Sakura was a kind girl and didn't seem to be really annoyed by anything soon enough. She was happy that at least Sasuke didn't stop her from working as the surgeon, she was happy that this marriage didn't separate her from her dream job.

Sasuke could care less about what Sakura did, so when she asked him if she could keep working as the surgeon he said he didn't mind. He was pretty amused by the fact that she was a surgeon. She was only 25 and she had already become a surgeon she also had such tiny hands so he wondered how she could do such complicated jobs.

They wouldn't call their relationship an abusing one because Sasuke never seemed to mind Sakura's presence. They both lived in the same house but they were in their own bubbles.

But they better knew to behave like a happy couple outside so that their parents don't feel guilty. 

But the following months seemed rather dramatic, it seemed like Sasuke was in pressure for the past few months and would get annoyed  for the smallest things. Sakura didn't mind it and used to shrug it of because all he did was make irritated sounds and usually not reply properly to her questions. It was all normal until one day :-

To be continued....

HEY GUYS!!! HOPE YOU LIKE HOW THE STORY IS GOING BECAUSE AS I SAID THIS IS ONLY MY SECOND STORY SO IT MAY NOT BE THE BEST ONES. I AM TRYING AND I WILL TRY TO IMPROVE MY STORY LATER ON....  ;)

HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY, AND I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I GET THE CHANCE

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE STORY!!!

BYE!!! ;)