Love she deserved (The Final)

(EDIT : I just saw a lot of you are jumping to the conclusion. I request you to read the part 3, only then it will make sense. Thank you.)

Sakura was surprised by the sudden change in behavior of Sasuke. Just yesterday he was saying that he didn't care about this relationship, and today he started behaving like he cared all of a sudden.

He literally called himself her husband like nothing ever happened, but that didn't mean she totally believed that he had changed, if he really wanted this then he should just try hard. After she left the house to avoid a long conversation she reached her hospital.

Just as she went to her room she saw Kiba sitting there with Tamaki on the wheel chair, as soon as he saw Sakura he stood up and walking towards her

"Oh Sakura, what took you so long I have been waiting for such a long time you know that?"

"Kiba calm down, I had something going on. Now I'm here, and jeez why are you so worried, even Tamaki looks so calm"

Kiba looked at her and replied "I'm concerned about her, is that wrong?"

Sakura suddenly stiffened she remembered what Sasuke told her not long ago

"I'm just concerned about you is that wrong?"

"Sakura ! Sakura!, your with me?" Kiba shouted suddenly scaring her

"huh...yea-yeah I'm fine and Kiba this is a hospital, so stop shouting like an idiot"

then she walked over to Tamaki and took her to the ward's room. After a while she had removed plaster and the procedure was done.

When she got Tamaki out Kiba was standing there with a worried expression. As soon as he saw Tamaki his face lit up as he walked towards her and started asking her if she was alright and many other questions. Sakura stood there watching how cute they were like this, but the next second her face fell, only if she and Sasuke could be happy like this too.

Kiba saw the sudden change in Sakura's face. "what's wrong? you look sad"

"huh it's nothing......I'm fine" Sakura replied immediately bringing up a fake smile.

"stop lying Sakura, tell me what's wrong" Kiba said frowning

"what do you mean I'm lying, I told you nothing's wrong"

"Look Sakura I know you since high school, you are like a younger sister too me, it's Sasuke isn't it "

After what Kiba told Sakura couldn't calm herself, she started crying.Kiba panicked and hugged Sakura to calm her down. Then she slowly whispered to him.

"I-I'm confused all this time he was behaving ignorant and harsh and suddenly today he started behaving differently. All this time I thought to give him a chance, and he didn't do anything but when I gave up he suddenly started behaving like he changed, I-I don't know what to do at all"

"Calm down Sakura just why don't you give him another chance? It's probably because he really is ready to accept it, that's why he is behaving this way" Kiba said calming her down.

"Your right, but morning I behaved with him so rudely I don't know how to face him"

"Well after all the time how he behaved with you, it's not wrong of how you behaved, don't hesitate you have to face him"