Love she deserved (Part 2)

SOME  INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR THOUGHTS BEFORE WE MOVE ON WITH THE STORY

(P.S : Read it to understand their situation better)

SAKURA

Sakura was heartbroken at the words Sasuke said after their wedding, still she knew it wasn't his fault, but it wasn't her fault either. She almost felt like he was taking all his anger on upon his family on her, or it was her fault. She got married to him only because her father's business was drowning.

She lived with the conclusion that it was her fault until one day she met Sasuke older brother Itachi. He was a kind, understanding and a calm person unlike Sasuke. He was the only one she felt comfortable around. Once Itachi had invited her and Sasuke to have dinner with him and his wife Izumi. (#itaizu)

Itachi saw how both of them weren't even a bit close to each other. Sasuke would have took the effort of acting if his mother and father were around but he didn't feel the need to do so in front of his brother as his brother knew him very well anyway. Itachi knew that him advising his brother would rather be a senseless choice so he went and advised Sakura instead.

One thing Sakura liked about Sasuke was that he didn't have any affair going on with an other woman. She didn't know if it it was because of their marriage or any other reason, but she was happy either way.

SASUKE

Sasuke was really annoyed by his father's order, he usually agreed to whatever his father said even though he knew he didn't was to accept half of what his father asked to to. His father was the owner of the Uchiha Corp and he saw everything in business point of view. When Sakura's father came and told his situation to Sasuke's father he didn't even give a second thought and they fixed Sasuke's and Sakura's marriage. That was the first time Sasuke had argued against his father, and as expected Fukagu won.

Sasuke was very angry on his father's decision, but he also knew that he couldn't do anything about it, so he stayed this way. He knew that it was not Sakura's fault but he still stayed cold towards her. When his brother called them for dinner he didn't take the weight of faking stuff between them because his brother already knew and understood his situation, but he expected his brother to talk to him about his behavior but was surprised when his brother went to talk alone to Sakura, that moment he got a weird felling in his stomach but he shrugged it off.

The reason why Sasuke didn't have a affair was because he didn't have any interest in woman actually he hadn't even dated anyone before, he wanted to be alone and didn't want to have someone dependent on him, so he was relieved when Sakura asked him is she could keep working and he agreed.

NOW BACK TO THE PLOT

The following days things had been hard between them, it's not like they had a goo relationship in the first place but things started to get worse. Sasuke was usually frustrated like anything and would ignore or make irritated noises all the time. Sakura didn't mind this but until things reached the worst point.

Sakura knew how stressed Sasuke was all the time so she decided to make a nice dinner when he came home, but to her dismay he came home really late.She waited for hours, and he returned only almost a bit before midnight. Still she didn't mind.

'The dinner is ready' Sakura called him.

'I already ate...'

'but where? and why are you so late?'

'I went to Naruto's house because I felt so, and why is me being late any of your concern?'

she was shocked, she looked at him and found him glaring at her with a annoyed expression on his face.

'ohh...um....never mind' she replied with her eyes downcast.

He saw her disappointment  and said

'I already told you, this marriage means nothing to me, so stop trying'

She just looked at him then went back to the kitchen counter and stored all the food in the fridge. She was silent and the sadness showed in her face clearly. After that she went upstairs to her room.

That's when  something hit his mind,He remembered that he and Sakura used to eat together. He realized that Sakura just went to bed without eating her dinner. He felt a sudden feeling in his stomach, after a minute he found himself walking to her room.

He opened to find Sakura sleeping on her bed with a frown expression, he kept staring at her but all of a sudden she started shaking, realizing that she might be felling cold his hand reached the blanket as he covered her body with it, after a while a calm expression made the way to her face.

Sasuke had never seen Sakura this close before, he then realized that how beautiful she really was. He even realized that even after he treated her that way she stayed calm and didn't say anything else, that's when a a small felling of guilt filling his heart. But along with that a new feeling filled him.

Suddenly when she caught one of his fingers tightly he felt a warm sensation in his heart, it seemed uncomfortable for a minute but after a while he found it comforting his stressed mind,He felt peace but at the same moment he found his heart beating really fast, He felt annoyed at this feeling but then again he felt happy.

But then suddenly her grip tightened on his fingers, he looked up to find tears falling from her face, then she mumbled something

'Mom...Dad,......I miss you',

Sasuke felt his heart in pain at her worlds, he found his hand moving to her face wiping the tears on her face. Realizing that it was pretty late he went back to his room to sleep, but that night he couldn't sleep, images of Sakura kept popping up into his mind, that night he promised himself that he would treat Sakura better.

To be continued...

HEY GUYS!!! THANKS FOR THE ONES WHO READ TILL THE END. I SORRY FOR EXTENDING THE PLOT BUT I FELT THE NEED TO DO THIS TO DEVELOP THE CONCLUSION INTO THE ONE WITH MEANING. SO PART 3 WILL MOST PROBABLY WILL BE THE LAST PART. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE WHEN I GET TIME.

THANKS FOR READING ;)

COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE STORY!!!