Synopsis

Hello Im Jang Wonyoung and Im turning 17 this year . I love to skate its has become my dream to become an figure skater athelete and because of my passion of being a figure skater athelete , my parents allows me to take lesson since I was 7 .

When I was 14 , I had serious injury on my foot during the day of my international competition . That time , I was trying to do 2 axel but I acciedenty trip and stepped on my left foot . Because of what happened that day , I've been hospitalized for 2 weeks and must do surgery . I was advised to rest for 2 months and decided to quit figure skating . On that day on , I had a phobia skating and avoid skating .

After 3 years of that acciedent , I started to find a new interest . At first its really hard to find things that I can do but there's one day I tried to join the cheerleading team and luckyly I got in . On my last year of middle school ,Im the captain of the cheerleading team and we've won a lot of competition .Sadly , that year its my last year joining the cheerleading . Right now, I study at Seoulin High School . Yup the most famous  and elite school in South Korea. Mostly of the alumni in this school are very successful and famous like Baekhyun sunbae , Jaehyun sunbae , Hyolyn sunbae and my sister Minyoung .

On the first week of school , I joined the school dance team , cheerleading team and also the math league team . Im glad that my bestie Ahn Yujin is the same class as me . We are friends since we are babies because our parents are really closed . People always thought we are  twins because we cant even be separated .

Everything is perfect and one day my mom enrolled me to this camp and I will be away from home for 1 month . I will be staying in dorms and there's a lot of activities . At first I dont like the idea of my mom  enroll me to this camp because I know there will be no wifi , no staying up late and no aircond . Then, my mom told that Yujin and Heesung oppa is joining . So I agreed since I have someone right ?

Character

- Park Sunghoon

-he has a younger sister and a half brother and half sister

-he has a younger sister and a half brother and half sister .
- Yeori  High
-queit ,shy and cold hearted 
-friends with Heesung ,Jay , Jake ,Kyungmin and  Jungwon

-Jang Wonyoung

-has 2 older sisters ( Jang Minyoung,Jang Haeyoung ) -Seoulin High -friends with Yujin , Rima

-Seoulin High
-friends with Yujin , Rima

Kim Taeyoung

-Wonyoung's childhood bestfriend -has two older brothers ( Taemin , Taejin ) -Seoulin High - school basketball team -friends with Haruto ,Seongmin and Doyoung

-has two older brothers ( Taemin , Taejin )
-Seoulin High
- school basketball team
-friends with Haruto ,Seongmin and Doyoung

Bae Jiyeon

-know as the school pretty brain -Yeori High -a figure skater -cheerleading team -the Bae Sisters (Bae Joohyun , Bae Suzy , Bae Eunbi )

-Yeori High
-a figure skater
-cheerleading team
-the Bae Sisters (Bae Joohyun , Bae Suzy , Bae Eunbi )