Chapter 5

Its morning already.
I didnt dream last night, my mind went blank as I snuggled into I.N.'s arms. These strong arms held onto me protectively, it wasn't the clingy way Seungmin held onto me, a more loving. His skin was so soft under my touch, I let my hands   feel his arms, his chest, his face.

"Dont fall in love with me yet." I.N. opened his eyes slowly, his morning voice cute, he flashed a toothy grin. My heart raced, my cheeks blushed. He brought his hand up but I didnt flinch away, he pinched my cheek.

"Cute." He mumbled into my ear before leaving a small peck on my cheek. I shyed away, putting my cheek back against his chest, trying to hide my embarrassment, pulling the covers tighter on myself. Now that I was at looking at him I became aware of the things around me.
I was still straddling him in this laying down position, his legs in between mine, our chests pressed together, our faces so close. But more than that, we were alone, all the once filled beds were empty.

I.N. sat upright, still keeping me straddled, never loosening our embrace. I looked back at him in the eyes.
"Wheres everyone else?"

"Oh, they went hunting, scavenging, all that stuff, so it's just me and you," he chuckled, nuzzling me. I nodded, but that was obviously not the reaction he wanted.
"and Seungmin." He finished. With that he unraveled from me and placed me kindly on the bed while he got up and left.

This is it!
The two weakest members, I can escape!
While he was gone I was thinking of my plan, I looked around for anything, something. I got out of bed, being careful for my wrist that was now purple, I looked under the bed that was kept completely empty. There was just dust and a lifted piece of floor board, man they keep their room so clean. I sighed in annoyance.

Welp, this will just have to work...

Twenty minutes passed and I was tucked under the covers waiting for someone to bring me my meal. I nervously clenched and unclenched my hand.
The door opened and I.N. stepped in, and suddenly I felt guilty, guilty of what I'm about to do. He held a bowl filled to the rim with food, a wide, cheery smile on his cute little face. His hair bouncing as he came over to me and kneeled down in front of me. I sat upright, he kneeled in between my legs that dangled over the edge of the bed, he was scooping some food, at that moment I grasped his chin between my thumb and index. Something Hyunjin and Changbin had done to me.

I.N.'s eyes flew up to mine with surprise. I sucked in a breath before I went in.
First it was just a peck, then another, then another. I bit his lip a bit, then I sucked it. His lips were soft, tender against mine. He was accepting the kiss, loving it, I did too. I licked his lips before we opened our mouths and went in with our tongues. It was passive, yet heated. I cupped the back of his head with my broken wrist hand, my body screamed in pain but I had to stay in character. I used my other hand and began to lift it to his neck too. The bowl was still in his hands, so he had no hold on me.

I opened my eyes to see his still closed, and then I stabbed.

I didnt see his reaction because as soon as I stabbed the stick in I jumped up and ran out the unlocked door. As I ran out the house I saw Seungmin rising from his spot on the couch and I could hear I.N. cry in pain. The guilt I once felt was gone as soon as I got through that front door.

The grass was cold under my bare feet, it was mid fall. The cottage was surrounded by forest so I ran into a random direction. I couldn't hear anything behind me, but I knew if I stopped that they could catch up with me.
Adrenaline was pumping in my veins, I was no longer weak, I was no longer powerless. I ran and ran. Jumping over rocks, dodging tree branches, and maneuvering around holes.

The smell of forest flowed through me, the dirt, trees, animals, weeds, flowers, bushes, insects. I've been running for ten minutes and still haven't tired,I stopped when I felt safe, knowing I needed to save the rest of my strength when I needed to fight. I didnt need a mirror to know I was quite disheveled, my hair a mess, my face dirty, my white night gown I've worn for days was more brown than anything else. But I was free, I am dirty, but I am free.

I took a deep breath and smelled the scent of freedom, of forest, and
....musk?
I looked around for a second until my eyes locked with it, only a few trees away was a ginormous, hairy, grizzly bear. Its steps were quite but each movement seemed heavy. Its beady black eyes didnt see me as it hungrily searched for food on the forest floor.

I froze in place, it was coming closer and closer, I dont know what to do! Do I run? Do I climb?

Then its beady black eyes connected with mine, it seemed just as shocked as I was.
It growled angrily.

RUN

I booked it through the trees again in the opposite direction. I felt adrenaline again but this one was different, this wasn't an escape adrenaline, this was a survive adrenaline. The forest I just got comfortable with felt unfamiliar in my tear blurred eyes, I screamed, I ran, I jumped, I cried.

I wished that the men were back, I wish they would save me help me. The bear growled again behind me. In the dark forest I saw light up ahead and ran towards it.
I emerged from the trees and there was the cottage in the clearing. The men were all standing by the front door talking. I screamed again and their eyes snapped towards me, then to the bear that was following close behind. I could feel its heat as it got closer and closer.

Like lightning Changbin, Felix, Han, and Hyunjin came towards us. I ran and jumped into I.N.'s arms, who took me in and held me tight. I looked over to see what was going on.

Changbin tackled the bear, causing it to fall on its side with a thump. And on cue Felix came behind him with a long, sharp spear and stabbed it right through the bear, the bear roared in pain, blood spewing everywhere. Han and Hyjnjin, together took a rope and tied it around the bear's neck and pulled tight. A clear snap could be heard and the bear's head lolled.

The bear was dead.

I stood in shock, in disgust having witnessed such a sight.

Hyunjin kicked the bear's head one more time. Changbin went behind the bear and ducked under disappearing, then popped back up and called to Felix.
"IT'S A GIRL FELIX!" Felix nodded before running off, disappearing into the woods.

Then all eyes were in me, I.N's protective hold on me became aggressive now, he had one arm around my stomach and lifted me in the air, my feet dangling, I kicked and struggled but he was too strong.
Changbin was the first to march over, he fisted my hair and looked me dead in the eye, his eyes dark with anger.
"You'll regret what you did today." He growled before pushing my head away, stomping off, slamming the door behind himself.

Hyunjin was next, he came real close and whispered into my ear, "If I were you, I would sleep with one eye open tonight." Then he too stomped inside.

I paled, shivering with fear.

Seungmin and Han ignored me, and went inside angrily. Unlike the rest Lee Know didnt look mad, not even frustrated. He walked up to me, calm, with a smile.
"Thank you for the food, but if you pull this stunt again I think we'll be eating you next time." I think the fact he said so calm, so nonchalantly was the scariest part, I could tell he was the scariest out of all of them.

Then I was down, my feet touched the ground, but I was not released. I.N. held my hand tightly and turned me around. He was red with anger, his muscles bulged as he looked on at me. Without warning he pulled me in and nipped my neck, I squeaked but then he nipped my lip, his eyes warning me to stay silent. He cupped his hand on the back of my neck, pulling me to him he continued to nip at me. My lips, my neck my collarbone, shoulder. When he was done I was polka dotted all over, and it hurt.

He pulled away and looked me in the eyes, he moved his hand so it surrounded my neck, clutching my neck tight.
"You will never escape from us, you will never leave us. You. Are. Ours. REALIZE THAT NOW!" He roared in my face. His roar was scary than the bear's, he was once cute and sweet, but right now he was scary, terrifying. When he recieved no response he began to lift me off the ground by the neck. I was in suffocating pain, I struggled in his grasp. Tears surfaced and poured down my face, I was suffocating, choking, clawing for air, his eyes were dark, hooded, nothing I've ever seen from him. Even Changbin hasn't looked at me like this.

"ANSWER ME." He demanded.

"yES!" I barely managed, then he released me, I dropped to the floor pitifully, holding my throat as I gratefully sucked in air, I looked up at him with teary eyes but he just walked away, back into the house.

I was alone, but I did not want to escape.
Because I can never escape.

I will never escape from them.