Chapter 9

I awkwardly squatted over the little barely seed, trying to lift my dress only a modest amount.

It is well into midnight, and all 8 of them stood there and watched as I peed on the barely seed, I felt so embarrassed.
"Dont feel embarrassed Honey, I've already seen it all." Bang Chan teased me.

I lowered my head in embarrassment, why did I agree with this bet?!

Bang Chan told me let's do a test, I will pee on barley, if it grows then I'm pregnant, if it grows within three days it's a boy, in a week, then it's a girl.
When I finished I pulled back down my skirt and did a silent prayer that it would not grow, rather die, or be eaten by a passing bird. I've never prayed before, but I'm praying now, I'm desperate.

We went back inside, the men went to their beds, but I stayed standing.

Bang Chan beckoned me over but I cant, I would not, never again...
I turned away from him, looked around for second before making my way to the far side of the room.
I tapped Changbin on the shoulder since he was turned to the wall, he peeked over his shoulder to look at me, and did a double take as if he couldn't believe I was standing there.

"What?"

"Can I join you?"
...
....
......

After what felt like a long time of staring, he unfolded his cover, letting me slip in and snuggle up, cold from being outside.

"Interesting choice." Lee Know said from the bed next to us.

"What about me Snow?" I heard I.N. playfully pout.

I cant trust them, but out of all of them, Changbin is the best choice...
Lee Know and Felix are too obedient to Bang Chan. Seungmin and I.N. snap too quickly, Hyunjin is a pervert, and Han... I dont know he's just there... may be he's the better choice.

But too late, Changbin has already became comfortable with my presence, so much so that he has his arms wrapped protectively around me, pushing my head into his shoulder...
And it felt kinda nice.

It's been two days my symptoms kept getting worse, and my hope was draining.
I threw up everyday, everything and everyone smells terrible and Lee Know is NOT GIVING ME THE FOOD I WANT

IF I WANT BLUEBERRY SYRUP WITH CHEESE THEN I SHOULD GET IT!

These men are so INFURIATING! Now Felix is taking care of Hare and Toad, but he's so slow~that I have to explain Every. Single. Little. Thing.
They take their baths in the morning, and fed exactly 20 minutes after, then play with them for 2 hours before putting them down for bed, simple!

I plopped down on the couch with a huff.
If I am really pregnant, the baby will probably be dead with all this stress I'm under.

I felt the couch sink beside me, I whip my head angrily around to see a smiling Seungmin.
"For someone who's not pregnant, you sure act like one." He ruffled me hair, I brushed him off.

"I am not pregnant." I groaned.

Han walked over and ruffled my hair too, looking down at me with an endearing smile.
"Really now? Then you should really go check that seed." He winked at me.
I jumped up , and marched outside with heavy footsteps, the two followed, bending down to see the seed.
And the little bastard was split open, letting a little of its insides peek out.

A rush of rage filled me as I lifted my foot smash it, but a hand caught my leg, Bang Chan nicely put my leg back down, looking at me with sharp eyes.
"Hey, hey now, that's cheating. Got to play fair Snow." He chuckled to himself feeling triumphant.

I rolled my eyes at him, play fair my butt.

"Tomorrow is the day~" he bended down to my stomach and whispered to it, earning an elbow to the head, but due to me being weak, it was more of a nudge. He straightened, his expression grew dark, he rose up his hand to strike me then-

"Snoooow!" I heard Felix call from inside the house, I rushed in before Bang Chan could do anything.
I ran down the halls to the bedroom to find quite a sight.

Hare and Toad have grown quite a bit, actually quite a lot in the few days, now about the length of a forearm and with some strength. These days they march around the house and harrass Lee Know for food.
Now they were climbing all over Felix, using their newly grown claws to latch onto his clothes.
And Felix was frozen in place, not knowing what to do.

"What's going on?" I asked quickly, I could feel someone come up behind me.

"The cubs are revolutionizing." Hyunjin whispered into my ear from behind. I know he's doing this to get a reaction out of me, so I didnt react and stood there, not even pushing him away.

"What?"

"I-I tried putting them to bed, but they wont go! I played with them for two hours even three!" Felix whined, Hare hit is face with his paw as if to shuf him up, causing me to giggle, cute.

"Here let me see." I began to walk forward but an arm snaked around my waist.

"Are you sure? Dont they still stink to you?" Hyunjin asked, having real concern in his voice, I shook my head at him.

"My Cubs need me, so I'll just have to endure." I got out of his arms, but he still followed close behind. I lifted Toad first, getting one weight off of Felix's shoulder. And almost immediately Toad snuggled into me, kneading my chest, nuzzling my neck.
Oh~he missed me...
When I tried to shift him to one arm he protested with a whine, so I continued holding him with two. This caught the attention of his naughtier brother who began reaching out to me too. I scooped him up.
There in my arms I snuggled my cubs, my babies.

Felix escaped from the room quickly after that with a laughing Hyunjin in follow.

They stink so terribly to the point I feel like throwing up again, but my love for them over took that, right here, right now, in my arms all I can think about is how cute they are and how much I love them.

I felt hands rest on my sides, I don't feel like Hyunjin ruining this moment with me and my cubs.
"Let go Hyunjin." I tried to side step, but the hands secured me.

"Ddaeng." The soft, smooth accent I always dread. I know I'm not going to be able to run away from this one.
"You know, you're a natural." He whispered into my ear, we watched the cubs go to sleep. He swayed me from side to side, as if rocking a baby to a lullaby.

"At what?" I whispered back.

"Being a mother...so what are you so afraid of?" He bit my ear, I flinched back in pain.

"I'm fine with being a mother, but I'd rather my first child be with someone I love..." I said honestly.
I prepared myself for his reaction, but there was none, he was just quiet.

"I can make you love me." He said simply.

"Love is supposed to happen naturally, not forcefully." I retorted calmly, placing down the cubs in their little beds on the floor.

It's dinner time, I left the room, leaving Bang Chan to think about my words.

It's happening its happenging!
Are you ready for 5his? Zimzalabim! 😘