:4:

As Morgan enters the room containing the Avengers a few of them notice the massive band aid on her forehead. "What happened to your head?" Morgan's hand briefly touches her head and she shrugs. "Hit it working on the jet." She grabs a few slices of pizza and sits on the far end of the table. Tony sits next to her. "So, what is it you got from that tech nerd?" Morgan raises an eyebrow as she bites into her pizza. "I told you. He did me a favor."

         Tony gets the message she doesn't want to tell him what was on the thumb drive, but that only makes him want to know more. But he's smart. He'll wait to find out.

         "So Morgan, I heard you were in the Air Force." Morgan looks to Sam and nods. "Five years." She confirms. Sam scoots toward her a bit. "Were you any good?" Morgan shrugs and puts her Pizza down. "You can say that. They called me Águila." Tony raises an eyebrow. "Eagle." He translates. Morgan nods. "Is that how you know so much about jets?" Steve asks, as he too scoots toward Morgan.

         Morgan tilts her head a bit. She knows so much about jets because of the amount of autobot jets she's taken apart, or reassembled. "Yes." She answers shortly. They sit in silence for a bit, and Morgan's thoughts drift to the autobots.

         She was still surprised that Glen had found sightings, though where from she didn't know. He didn't supply any locations, but she figured it was because he couldn't find where the images were from. Morgan also knew that if Glen had found the images then the government had as well and were probably trying to track them down as she ate her pizza. She needed to find them before the government did, no matter what the cost

         Morgan was starting to become anxious, having left the autobots by themselves. She didn't want any more of them to disappear. Especially Bumblebee. He was her best, and only friend. They knew everything about each other. Everything.

*°*

         A few days past and Morgan continues her work on the jet, and the search for the missing autobots.

         Morgan changed up alot about the jet. It's shape was almost completely different. The front had been ripped out and gutted, putting a larger viewing window in its place. The thrusters on the jet were upgraded by a new, more powerful version Morgan had created. She was even planning on changing the interior to be larger and more efficient with the space.

         The search for the autobots was going slow, as usual. Glen kept finding more and more sightings and sent them to Morgan on a regular basis. Every photo now revealed the autobot's eyes to be red in color. Morgan knew their disappearance had something to do with the decepticons. They had to be behind this.

         Morgan had also asked Tony if she could have access to their alien tech to experiment. Well, that's what she told him she was doing. She was actually looking for a voice box for Bee. Luckily, some of the leftovers from an autobot fight had been sent to the Avengers for storage.

*°*

         "I think your car hates me." Morgan raises an eyebrow at Tony as he walks into the alien tech storage room. He was covered in car oil. Morgan stands up and walks past Tony. "Bumblebee..." She grumbles as she leaves. Tony looks after her, then leaves the room to find a shower. Car oil really stunk.

*°*

         "Bumblebee!!" Morgan yells as she stomps into the hanger. She stops and puts a hand on her hip. Bee was hiding behind the jet, very poorly. He was huge compared to the jet. "I can see you Bee." Bee's radio turns on. "No.. you can't." He says as he flips through channels. Morgan sighs and pulls a wrench out from her tool bench. "Fine, I guess you don't want the voice box I found then."

         Bee's head pops out from behind the jet. "What you say?" His radio crackles. Morgan smirks and holds up the voice box she found. He jumps and rushes over to her. Morgan laughs, but when Bee reaches for the voice box she pulls it out of his reach. She raises an eyebrow. "You only get this if you start being at least decent around Tony." Bee whines, but nods his head.

         Morgan nods and chuckles. "Now lay down you big hunk of junk." Bee chitters happily and does as Morgan told. She climbs on top of him and pulls out his old voice box, tossing it behind her. "Alright." She places it in its slot and twists it, then pressing it down. She gets off Bee and looks up at him expectantly as he stands. "Well?"

         "Howdy!" Morgan and Bee's eyes widen. Morgan starts laughing as Bee starts cursing. "Well gosh darn tarnation! This piece of doohickey was supposed to work!" Morgan starts laughing more and Bee grumbles in frustration. He tries to rip the voice box out, but Morgan stops him. "Quit that." She gestures for him to get down and when he does she pulls out the voice box.

         She laughs and nods. "I'm keeping this for later use." Bee grumbles at her and she chuckles. Bee's head snaps up and he shifts back into a car. Just as his hood drops Steve and Bucky walk into the room. Bucky eyes the car, but turns to Morgan. "We were wondering if we could help." Morgan walks over to her tool bench and places the country accent voice box down. She hides her laughs, then turns back to Steve and Bucky.

         "I might have some heavy lift you two can do." They both nod and smile at her. Morgan tosses them both wrenches of the same size and points to the jet. "The chairs in the jet are bolted down. I need them out of there so I can work through more wiring and panels." They nod at her and walk over to the jet.

         Morgan sighs and walks over to Bee. She places her hand on his hood. "I gotta get us outta here. It's like being caged in a box." Bee buzzes and Morgan smirks. She walks over to his door and he opens it for her. "I'm going for a drive!" She announces to the hangar and gets into the car. The door closes and Morgan smirks. "Go crazy Bee." Bee buzzes excitedly and shrives the car out of the hanger, AC/DC basting out of his stereo.