:13:

The two Decepticons left from the fight walk into a massive alien fortress. A figure sits on a throne, their red eyes staring down at them. "You have failed me." Particle glances at his comrade Wrangle. The massive decepticon stands from his throne and steps down to them. His black metal gleams in the little light that shone. The Optimus look alike from before. "And I do not like failure." A blade emerges from his hand and he slices the two decepticon in half with a single swipe.

      Optimus Prime steps out of the dark and walks up to the black decepticon. His eyes are shining a bright red. More of the missing autobots step into the light, all eyes are red. "Bring forth the prisoner." Two evil!autobots drag a fighting Hot Rod into the room. "Unhand me!" The dark decepticon steps up to Hot Rod and hits him. Hot Rod looks at him and his eyes widen. "You."

      The Optimus look alike pulls out a circular device. He raises it into the light, and it shines a bright green. He lowers it so the green light shines in Hot Rod's face. He yells in pain, then falls silent. His head rises and his blue eyes now shine a bright red.

*°*

      Morgan gasps awake and looks around. She was back in the hangar. She leans back and sighs, running a hand down her face. These dreams... they feel so real. Like she's there. But they weren't. Right? Something pokes Morgan's leg and she removes her hand from her face to see Bee. "Hey." Bee buzzes at her. "Sleep... talking... are you scared?... talk to me baby." Morgan sighs and looks up at the ceiling.

      "I don't know what is going on Bee. These dreams..." She shakes her head. "They feel so real and I keep seeing the missing autobots. This time though..." She sits up and looks at Bee. "I saw Optimus and Hot Rod." Bee's eyes widen and he nods for Morgan to continue. She runs a hand through her hair. "The decepticon that looks like Optimus had this... " She makes a circle with her hands.

      "Device. I think he's using it to control the autobots." Bee looks confused. He's never heard about anything like that. Morgan chews her lip a bit. "I swear, it seemed like Hot Rod recognised him." She shakes her head and looks over at the autobots they rescued. "There's a storm coming Bee," She looks at Bee. "And we're right in the center of it."

*°*

      Fury wasn't mad. No. He was pissed. No, furious. When he found out that the Avengers weren't even looking for the autobots and their human helper, and they were actually sitting on asses.

      Now there was an alien threat that he had to yell at them about. "Romanoff." Fury snaps as he walks into the Avengers Mansion. Natasha stands. "Gather the Avengers." Natasha nods and walks off. Fury storms into the Avengers meeting room and connects the projector to his thumb drive. He looks at the image of the massive alien fortress. SHIELD had been trying to infiltrate it for months, but every agent that went in, never came out.

      He needed the Avengers.

      "What's this about Fury?" Steve asks as they rush into the meeting room. Fury glares at them all and points to his screen. "This. An alien threat has arisen, and you are all sitting on your asses." Tony rolls his eyes. "Well actually--" Fury cuts him off. "And you have made no progress on finding the traitorous human scum that is helping the autobot fugitives."

      During his sentence Morgan walks into the room, and smirks at what he calls her. Fury narrows his eyes at her. "Who are you?" Morgan smirks and Tony smiles, putting an arm around her shoulders. "This would be the traitorous human scum." Fury gapes at her, and Morgan waves sarcastically. She notices the picture behind him and her eyes widen. "Where is this?" She asks as she steps up to the image.