:15:

"Morgan!" Someone shouts. Morgan creases her brows as she returns to consciousness. "Mogan open your eyes!" She does so, blinking in the light and hears a sigh of relief. "You stopped breathing. Wanda had to pull you out." Morgan looks at Tony, then shoots up from the ground. "We need to leave. Now."

      Tony grabs her arms. "Woah, calm down! You weren't breathing Morgan, take a minute-" Morgan throws Tony's arms off of her and whips around to him. "No. Optimus is coming. He is being controlled. Him and the autobots are coming for us. We need to leave." Hound huffs in annoyance. "I say we let 'em come. Maybe now we'll finally get Optimus back."

      Morgan shakes his head and looks at the autobots. "No, Optimus himself told me to get out. We need to hide and come up with a plan." The autobots grumble in protest, but Morgan ignores them and turns to the Avengers. "Gather everything you need. We're leaving in 20 minutes." They nod and run off. Morgan grabs the headband off her head and nods to herself. She is taking it with her.

*°*

      The Avengers stand gathered in the hangar all with bags on their shoulders. "It's only until we stop Imprium." Morgan tells them as she tosses her duffle bag into the bag seat of Bumblebee. "Do you even know where we are going to hunker down until then?" Steve asks as Morgan turns to him.

      Morgan shakes her head. "No, but I always figure something out." The Avengers glance at Morgan uneasily and she rolls her eyes. "I'm not forcing you to come. You are all more than welcome to stay here and greet the controlled autobots." None of them move to stay at the mansion. Morgan nods and turns back to Bumblebee.

      "Split up with the autobots." She climbs in Bumblebee and watches as Tony walks over. Bumblebee locks his doors. "-He ain't - riding - with us.-" Morgan rolls her eyes and gives Bumblebee's stereo a long look. Tony tries to open the door and Morgan puts up a finger telling him to wait a minute. "Bee, let him in."

      Bumblebee revs his engine then unlocks the doors. Tony pulls the door open and leans in. "You mind if I ride with you?" Bumblebee jerks forward and revs angrily. Morgan chuckles and shakes her head at Tony. "He does, but I don't." Tony smiles and sits in the passenger seat, tossing his bag into the back.

      "Here." Tony hands Morgan an earpiece. She puts it in and hears the other Avengers talking. Morgan gives Tony a fond look. "Good thinking." Tony shrugs smugly. "I try." Morgan nods and puts her hands on the steering wheel. "Where to?" Tony asks. Morgan hums in thought then smiles. "I know a guy who will let us hide out until we find something more permanent."

      The autobots roll out of the hanger and the two aerial autobots fly above, all following Bumblebee. Tony turns to her. "Who is it?" Morgan releases the steering wheel and Bumblebee takes over. She pulls out her phone and dials a number. After a few minutes of ringing someone answers. "This is Lennox."

*°*

      Morgan stands up out of Bumblebee and a smile grows on her face as Lennox walks out of the front of his house. His wife and daughter wave from the porch. "Come'er." Morgan and Lennox hug. "What's it been? Two years?" He asks as they pull apart. Morgan nods. "Feels like a lifetime ago."

      Lennox nods at the autobots. "Trouble is paradise?" Morgan nods and looks over at them. "You could say that." Morgan turns to face Lennox and glances at his wife. "It's only for a few days until we find somewhere else." Lennox nods and frowns. "What exactly happened?"

      Morgan lets out a heavy breath. "What didn't happen is the better question." She waves at the autobots and the Avengers step out, walking over to Morgan and Lennox. He turns to her in shock. "The Avengers?" Morgan shrugs with a smirk.

      Steve walks up to Lennox and shakes his hand. "Thank you for offering us your home." Lennox nods and smiles a bit. Morgan knows he idolizes the star spangled hero. "It's no problem, especially after everything Morgan has done for me." The two soldiers continue to talk and Tony leans over to Morgan. "Ex?"

      Morgan snorts at his question. "Nah, more like a brother." Tony sighs in relief making him get a look from Morgan. He simply smirks at her. "So, Mor, you gonna tell me where Optimus is?" Morgan frowns as Lennox turns to her. She grabs his arm and guides him away from the Avengers. "It's a long story, but a little over a year and a half ago Autobots started going missing. Optimus was the first to go."

      Lennox shakes his head and crosses his arms. "What?" Morgan nods and gestures to the autobots. "They are the only ones left. I just found out what happened to them." Lennox nods for her to continue. "I managed to speak to Optimus telepathically." Lennox gives her a look of pure shock. Morgan shrugs and points to Wanda who waves.

      "I had help." He nods. "What did he tell you?" Morgan pulls out her phone and shows Lennox the pictures of the autobots who had been taken. He notes their red eyes. "An autobot named Imprium Prime has them. He's using some device to control them." Lennox shakes his head. "Why?" Morgan lets out a heavy breath.

      "This is where it gets a bit crazy. He's Optimus's twin, or copy. The two of them found against each other on Cybertron and he vowed to destroy everything Optimus swore to protect." Lennox looks down. "That means the entire planet." Morgan nods and he looks up at the sky. "Can one year go by without the planet being on the line."

      Morgan snorts. "Apparently not." Lennoz sighs and points over to the barn. "There isn't much room in the house, but we have sleeping bags." Morgan nods. "That'll be fine. I'd honestly be fine sleeping with Bee." Lennox touches her arm. "I'm going to go tell Sarah what's going on." Morgan nods and Lennox walks off.

      Tony walks over to Morgan with a smirk. "You really get around, don't you?" Morgan laughs and shakes her head. "You have no idea."