:6:

The Avengers walk into the hangar, all in sour moods. After the fight they had gone to debrief with Fury and when they told him that another autobot and a human had helped them he blew up. They'd never seen Fury so pissed in his life. He was screaming and demanding that they hunt the human and autobot down.

         Apparently he'd been looking for them for five years and either wanted them to join the Avengers or to be put in jail. He said that they were to go on no other missions until they found them, or there would be hell to pay.

         So yeah, they were a little crabby.

*°*

         As Tony walks past Morgan's room area he notices her first aid kit open on her table. He moves to check on her then remembers she said she was going to restock it soon, so he waves it off and continues on inside.

         Tony had a busy day ahead of his tomorrow. He was going to officially introduce Peter to the team and Morgan. He had a feeling that him and the genius mechanic would get along great. That or, Morgan would scare the hell out of him. Probably both honestly.

         He was also worried about the Avengers' reactions. He knew the two assassins would be level headed about it. Clint may be a little bitter about Peter being a kid, but he'd understand Peter could handle himself. Thor was... Thor, and he would obviously yell about how Peter was a warrior or whatever it is he usually says. Bruce wouldn't really care, and Bucky didn't really have an opinion on anything. (No opinions that Tony cared about anyway.) The others he wasn't even concerned about.

         Steve was who really worried him. He's been... unpredictable since Germany. He could welcome Peter to the team with open arms or he could just as easily go berserk and freak out over it. Tony was going to make sure some distance was put between the arachnid and the walking talking American Flag.

*°*

         In the morning Morgan is on top of the jet, working when Tony comes bursting into the hangar. Morgan is started by Tony and looks over to Bee. Thankfully he had transformed before Tony saw him. Tony walks over to him and touches his hood. "What's with the yellow anyway? Isn't a bit of an eye sore?" Morgan winces at Tony's mistake and Bee blares his horn.

         Tony stares at the car in shock and Morgan laughs nervously. She slides down off the jet, walks over to Bee and opens the driver's side door. Seemingly knowing what she is doing Bee's radio starts blasting music. Morgan growls a bit and rips out the controls connected to the horn, then goes to the radio. "Are you trying to get us caught?" She asks quietly. Bee's radio changes to laughter and Morgan rips the radio out and points at the car. "Cut it out."

         She leans out of the car and notices Tony's confusion. She shrugs and lifts up Bee's disassembled parts. "Sorry. My car," She gives Bee a dirty glare. "Doesn't like to work correctly." Behave is more like it. Tony seems to accept her excuse and walk over to the hangar door. When he's not looking Bee opens his car door and hits Morgan with it.

         Morgan stumbles forward and almost hits him, but Tony turns to her and raises an eyebrow. "You coming?" She nods and sets Bee's parts down. She faces him. "You do anything else and I'll disassemble you, you little shit." Bee's engine revs and Morgan shakes her head. Her car is more of a pain in the ass than her little brother used to be. "Yeah, I'm coming."

         She follows him out of the room. "So what's this kid like?" Morgan sees Tony smile and wonders if he knows he's even doing it. "He's a good kid. Still new to the whole hero thing but I'm trying my best to help him out, But he's a teenager and almost never listens to anything I say." Morgan smirks. "Trust me I know what you mean." She shakes her head at the number of times the autobots deliberately disobeyed her when she's tried to help them hide in the junkyard.