:11:

Tony has absolutely no idea what Morgan is doing. None. He, the man who had just invented nanotechnology, the man who had almost 50 Iron Man suits, the man who is literally a genius, had no clue what Morgan was doing.

      She looked like she was... doodling. Was this supposed to impress him? Was he supposed to say he likes her drawings? Morgan finishes her drawing and walks over to Bee. She shows him the drawings. "You know what to do." Bee scans the drawing and stands straight. The other autobot's eyes shine. Tony steps next to her. "What did you just do?" Morgan hands him the paper. "Cybertronian text." He gives her a look and Morgan shrugs. "Their language." She nods at the autobots.

      Tony smiles. "You can understand it?" Morgan walks over to her tool bench. "Not verbally. I can read and write it though." Tony smiles at her. She just keeps getting better and better. "So what did it say?" Morgan looks at Bee who shakes his head. No reply yet. She nods. "I sent out a signal to all remaining autobots. This fight could get serious, and we could use some back up."

      Tony nods. "Why did those guys attack us anyway?" Morgan shrugs. "They thought I knew where Optimus Prime was. I wish I did." Bee taps Morgan's shoulder and she raises an eyebrow at him. "Got a hit?" He nods and looks at the computer screen. Morgan creases her brows as Cyberstronian lettering dances across the screen. She purses her lips and mumbles under her breath as she translates.

      Leaning back from the computer Morgan smiles. "Finally, some headway." Morgan runs over to her cot and grabs her helmet and jacket out from under it. "Bee, load into the jet, we're going for a ride." Bee jumps up and music blasts through his radio. The other Autobots pout and Morgan gives them a look. "You sissies stay here. You need to recover." Wheelie flips Morgan off and she kicks him. He flies through the hangar and lands a good 20 feet away. "Puta." She grumbles.

      Tony grabs her arm and she looks at him. "Where are you going?" He lets her arm go and Morgan glances at the laptop. "We've got a hit on some autobots. They need our help." Tony glances at the hangar door, then nods. "I'm coming with you." Morgan raises an eyebrow at him, and Bee silently makes motions telling her to say no. She ignores him and sighs. "Fine. Get one of your suits. We're heading into decepticon territory." Tony smiles and nods, running off.

      Morgan stands still for a moment then sticks her finger in the air behind her. "Don't! Even think about it." Wheelie cusses and backs away from Morgan. He was going to jump on her head. "Bitch." He mumbles. Morgan blasts Wheelie and he hits the hangar's wall, creating a crack.

*°*

      The message from the autobots had been an SOS. Cliffjumper, Sideswipe, Springer,and Kup had been taken by a group of decepticons. Morgan was surprised the Decepticons hadn't killed them yet, but was thankful nonetheless. They were held up in Sweden in a deep cave system and Morgan had to pilot through the terraneous cliff and mountains.

      Tony was impressed with Morgan's piloting skill. A mechanic, boy guard, pilot, and autobot ally? Morgan was just full of surprises.

      Morgan's eyebrows crease at the jet instruments that were starting to go haywire. She sighs and flips a few switches. "Damn decepticons and their damn decepticon signal interruptions..." Morgan mutters under her breath. "Looks like we're VFR from here on." Tony raises an eyebrow. "What's VFR?" Morgan nods at the window as she steers the jet around a land mass. "It means you gotta see where you're going." Tony looks out the window and the thick fog. You couldn't see 5 feet in front of you.

      "But you can't see anything." Morgan laughs. "Yeah, ain't that a bitch." Morgan pulls her mic to her lips. "How's it lookin Bee?" 'Applause' by Lady Gaga starts playing in Morgan and Tony's headsets. Morgan laughs and shakes her head, and avoids some falling rocks. "Alright. Just keep an eye out. Radar is on the fritz." Tony glances up at the jet's ceiling. Bee was clung to the top.

      "So he can't speak?" Morgan shakes her head. "Nope. He taught himself to use his car radio to communicate." Tony hears Bee switching between stations. "Static Bee." Morgan warns. Bee buzzes in disappointment, but lands on one station. "Are all autobots like that?" Morgan shakes her head. "No. Bee's voice box was ripped out during a fight. I've been trying to find a replacement for him." Realization hits Tony like a truck... or autobot. "That's why you wanted access to the alien tech." Morgan smirks and nods. "It is."

      "Did you find anything?" Morgan slowly smirks. "Let's just say Bee isn't a fan of country accents." A large cave comes into view and a decepticon steps out of it. Morgan pulls back on the jet's controls and pulls it back into the fog. "Damn." Do steers it to the right where a small cove sits out of site from the cave. Morgan lands the jet and pulls her jacket and helmet on. Tony's suit curls around him and he looks at Morgan.

      "I really need to make you a new suit, cause that just won't do." Morgan smirks a bit and steps out of the jet. Bee questly lands next to her. Bee's battle face pulls down and Morgan pulls her screen down. Tony flies in the air above them. 

      "Lets rumble bitches."