:5:

The moment Morgan leaves the Avengers are called into the meeting room. Fury's face appears on the screen and he looks around the Avengers. "Reports of an attack on downtown New York have come in over the past 30 minutes. We need you out there." Steve crosses his arms. "What is it?" Fury leans back in his seat. "Unclear. Some say it's monsters, robots, and even aliens."

         They wasted no time and all got ready for a fight, and had to wait for Fury's jet to drop them off. When they arrived on the scene they found three decepticons attacking civilians and destroying buildings. They started fighting the bots, but they were gaining no advantage. They were too powerful for the team.

*°*

         Morgan pulls to a stop a few yards away from the fight. Bee had picked up on decepticon activity and they both headed to where it was. Morgan was shocked to find the Avengers already fighting the beasts. She smirks. "What do you say Bee? Ready for some action?" Morgan pulls on her helmet and jacket and steps outside Bee. He transforms and 'Supermassive Black Whole' blares through his speakers. Morgan nods and starts running at the fight.

         Just as a Skywarp is about to blast Tony in his Iron Man suit Morgan sends a blast at his arm, knocking the blast off course. He turns to Morgan who has her helmet on and he sees Bee running into the fight. "Guys! We've got some help!" The other Avengers recognize Bee and nod.

         Morgan runs to Bee and he sticks his hand out to her. She jumps on and he throws her into the air. She yells as she sends several blasts at BoneCrusher and Blackout. Bee tackles Skywarp and begins fighting with him. Morgan lands on Blackout's back and struggles to hang on as she tries to knock her off. She gets a good grip and activates her blade and jabs it in the back of his neck. She cuts several very important wires and connecting rods, then slides off his back and sends a blast at him. He stumbles a bit and runs right into BoneCrusher, then falls to pieces.

         Tony lands in front of Morgan and she looks at him, thankful she had her helmet and he is unable to identify her. "Thanks for the save." She doesn't reply and instead sends a blast to BoneCrusher who was about to pummel Tony. "Fighting now, talk later." She deepened her voice so it was unrecognisable and ran forward. BoneCrusher stands and swings at her, but she slides between his legs and blasts him several times. Tony flies out of the way and the other Avengers start helping her fight the decepticon.

         She sends a glance at Bee who was fighting with Skywarp, checking to see if he needed any help, but Bee creates a blade from his hand and slices the bot in two. She smiles as he makes his way over to help. "Step back!" She yells out. The Avengers obey her command and she turns her blaster to the max. Bee does the same with his and they both fire their blasters at the BoneCrusher. Iron Man also fires his blasters at him.

         Once the dust clears, BoneCrusher is on the ground, dying. Morgan and Bee share a look and she climbs on top of BoneCrusher and points her blast in his face. "Where's Optimus?! Where are the autobots!" BoneCrusher laughs wickedly.

         The Avengers look at their masked helper in confusion. What was she talking about? While no one was paying attention he raises his tail and jabs it at Morgan. Luckily she sees it out of the corner of her eyes and she barely jumps out of the way. Bee blasts him in the face, killing him. Morgan rolls off BoneCrusher and groans in pain.

         Bee helps her to her feet. "Are you alright?" She turns to the Avengers and doesn't answer. Bee picks her up and she climbs onto his shoulder, holding his shoulder panel to keep her steady. "Get us outta here Bee." Bee nods and jumps onto the building next to him. Before Tony has time to follow them Bee leaps over two more buildings before landing and transforming. Morgan climbs in and he drives off.

*°*

         She groans in pain and lifts her hand from her side to reveal it is covered in blood. "Damn." She whispers. Bee starts to speed up. 'Let's hurt tonight' plays through the speakers. "They say love is pain, well darling, let's hurt tonight." Morgan sighs and takes her leather jacket off and rips her jeans apart to create a ball of fabric. She presses it to the wound and her vision swims. "I'll be fine Bee. Just get me back to the hangar."

         Bee carries Morgan over to her cot. "Bee, get my kit." Bee hands Morgan her first aid kit and when she opens it her heart drops. It was empty. She forgot to restock it. "Shit." She mumbles. Morgan leans back on her cot and thinks for a moment. "Bee," The autobot turns to her, clear worry in his eyes. "Over on my tool bench there should be some glue." Bee nods and runs off.

         The poor autobot had no idea how dangerous glueing human flesh together was. It wasn't like glueing on a broken part. This could actually kill her, but then again she'd fair much better with the glue than to just bleed to death.

         Bee hands Morgan the glue and she sits up. "Here goes nothing..." She pinches her torn skin together and applies the glue. Her face drained of color and she screams in pain, but she doesn't stop. She continues glueing until the skin is completely covered. She waits a few minutes and once it's dry she flops back on the cot. "Ow." She pants a bit and Bee sits down. She glances at him, then looks at her side. It looked like an animal and clawed her skin open.

         "That's going to leave a scar." She mutters, then her eyes start to droop. Bee tosses a blanket over her and Morgan smiles a bit, and pats his hand. "Thanks Bee. I'll see you when I--" Morgan passes out. Bee stands and looks around the hangar.