Underneath the Mask: Chapter One

Okay, so I had this idea for a story and I know that the whole FBI agent and damsel in distress story line is really overused, but this one is gonna be different. I'm also trying out third person point of view, so please tell me what you think of that! If I don't get any response, I don't think I'll continue in this... it was just kind of a random idea, so if you DO like it, please tell me so I won't get discouraged! Thanks so much everyone!

*******************************************************************************************************************

Underneath the Mask

Chapter One

Lyndon awoke with the worst headache ever. It felt as if the little drummer boy had lost his drum and decided to use Lyndon's brain as a replacement and it was definitely not a pleasant feeling. He lifted his head up from the pillow which was disgustingly covered in his drool and what looked like cheeto dust and looked around. He was in his apartment, which looked like had recently been hit by a level 5 tornado. Empty bottles of booze were everywhere along with clothes and pizza boxes and other sh*t. His best buddy, Hank, was facedown on the floor wearing nothing but a pink th*ng, which was a little disturbing especially since Hank was like the most serious and tough of all the guys. Brendan, another friend of Lyndon's, was sprawled out on the floor by the coffee table with his arms and legs both spread out like a starfish. His face and n*ked chest were completely covered in black sharpie pictures. The only one Lyndon could make out was the word D*CKLICKER which was written on his head in big, block letters and the drawing of a p*nis right by his mouth.

            Lyndon lifted up his body from the couch and sat down with his head in his hands. What the hell had happened the night before? All Lyndon could remember was leaving the police academy after receiving their diplomas and coming back to the apartment.

Lyndon honestly could not remember a thing. So, he got off the couch, standing still for a little bit so that he could gain his balance and so the room would stop spinning in front of his eyes and walked around his apartment. He passed his two sleeping friends and walked into his bedroom where he found his other three friends: Mark, Jose, and Kenny, all sleeping on the bed n*ked and handcuffed to the bed. What the hell, Lyndon thought, blinking his eyes a few times to make sure he wasn't just hallucinating.

            He walked over to Mark and knocked him in the head to wake him up, but all Mark did was moan and say, "Do it again, baby, it felt so good."

            Lyndon almost gagged and went to the other side of the bed where Kenny was. Lyndon knocked him in the head and Kenny's eyes shot open. He blinked a few times and looked up at Lyndon. Kenny groaned, trying to move his hand, but realizing he was handcuffed to the bed, "What the f*ck? Why are my hands handcuffed?" He looked down to where Jose was sleeping with his head on Kenny's shoulder. "What the f*ck?!"

            Jose jumped awake and lifted his head a little. He looked around and his eyes widened. "Why am I handcuffed to the bed with these two b*tches next to me?"

            "I was just about to ask you the same question," Lyndon said, massaging his temples with his fingers, "Do you guys remember what happened last night because I have no clue?"

            "Uhhh... didn't we graduate?" Asked Jose, shutting and opening his eyes.

            "Yeah, but what did we do after?"

            "We went to the casino," Kenny said. And it all came rushing back to Lyndon.

            The day before had been their graduation from the L.A.PoliceAcademy. The morning consisted of all of the guys receiving their diplomas and getting their badges and guns. After the ceremony was over, the boys ditched the after party and went to the casino instead where they won fifty thousand dollars in Blackjack, but lost almost the same amount when you added all the expenses together. While they were sitting at the table, Lyndon remembered that these hot girls came over to them and the rest was history. The girls came home with the boys and invited all the people they knew over for a party. All the guests brought booze and Lyndon had had so much to drink which explained the killer hangover. And Lyndon also remembered that three girls offered Mark, Jose, and Kenny to have a sixsome with them, which they immediately agreed to. A sixsome was something that almost NEVER happened. Lyndon remembered being invited to the little escapade, but turned it down because he had his eyes set on this really hot girl who was slumming in the corner with nothing but her drink to keep her company.