Eight

Omniscient pov:

Kayden stood in his room spraying on his polo cologne as he got prepared to go the club.

He was rocking a pair of Jordan 5s some balmains and a regular black tee.

He put his cologne down on the dresser then put on his chain.

He walked out of his room the same time Dior walked out of hers and he instantly mugged her.

"That's what you wearing?" He asked her.

She had on a tight black dress that was showing all her curves and some heels.

"Yea whats wrong with it?" She asked him and he shrugged.

"You look like a hoe, dress like one get addressed like one." He said shrugging and she turned around going back to her room.

"Where you going?" He asked her and she looked at him.

"To change." She said.

"It's to late now just come on I'm not waiting on you." He to her walking down the steps.

Dior didn't look like a hoe Kayden actually thought she looked good he just didn't want to give her the wrong idea and think he like her or something.

Because he didn't. He got in the car along with Dior and he drove off.

Dior looked at his outfit noticing his out fit went well with hers.

She had on a all black dress he had on a black shirt and black pants and both them had on white and red shoes.

She looked away from him and out the window.

They pulled up to the club and got out the car walking straight in instead of waiting in the line.

"Hey Dior." Jaylen said standing up giving Dior a hug.

"You look good girl." She told Dior who insecurely smiled back.

"Let's go get a drink." Jaylen said but Dior stopped her.

"I'm 18 jaylen I'm not legal to drink." She said .

"Girl they don't give a fuck here." She said pulling Dior to the bar.

"You hit it didn't you?" James asked Kayden.

"Hell nah I told y'all I'm not into her." Kd told them.

"It's a lot of niggas that is." Chris said pointing to all the dudes who looked at Dior.

Dior wasn't like other girls, she didn't have a huge ass but it was big and round for her weight, and she didn't have huge titties they was small and petite.

But overall she had a pretty ass face that made the boys go crazy.

"So what's going on with you and kd?" Jaylen asked as she sipped on her martini.

"Nothings going on." Dior told jaylen truthfully.

"Come on I see how he look at you." She said to Dior.

"I'm seriously nothing's going on, he's rude to me anyways." Dior said.

"What you mean?"

"Like one minute he's all nice and wanna talk to me or next minute he's calling me out of my name." Dior said.

Her feelings wasn't hurt but she did want some respect.

"He probably jealous of you." Jaylen told her.

"I doubt it." Dior mumbled drinking on her non-alcoholic daiquiri.

"Why do the in call him kd is that like his real name or nickname?" Dior asked jaylen.

"That's his street name to be honest I don't know his real name nobody do he never really told us." Jaylen said and Dior nodded her head.

"Wanna dance?" Some dude came and asked Dior and she looked at him.

"No thank you." Dior said with a smile.

"Come on it'll be fun." He said grabbing her arm and Dior snatched it.

"She said no thank you." They heard and looked and seen kd.

"Who the fuck are you?" The guy asked and kd walked towards him with a mug.

"No it's okay I promise you." Dior said as she stood up grabbing kd arms and pulling him back to there section.

"Damn shorty you always got niggas in your face." James told her and she didn't respond.

"Nothing going on my ass." Jaylen whispered to Dior.

"I just don't like drama and fights." She told jaylen catching the boys attention.

"You ever been in a fight?" Chris asked her and she shook her head no.

"Well you need to stay out of niggas face and maybe we wouldn't have to come to your rescue all the time." Kd told her mugging her and she didn't say anything.

"She didn't ask you to come over there." Jaylen said sticking up for Dior who clearly wasn't going to stick up for herself.

Kd looked away from Dior and over at the dance floor.

"Save yourself next time." He said.