Twenty Eight

Omniscient pov:

2 years earlier...

"Before I put it in I smack her ass pull out my ifeezy hit record turn on the flash." Jeremy sung along with the song as he looked around Semaj house party seeing some girls twerking.

As the party went on Chris was talking to some girl named jaylen who happened to be Semaj girlfriend Angelique, Bestfriend.

"Jeremy where that nigga Semaj?" Kd asked as his ex girlfriend Monique followed up behind him like a loose puppy.

"Kd I know you here me talking to you I'm pregnant and it's yo baby." She said smacking gum.

"If you pregnant why yo ass at a party?" He asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"Cause I can be the fuck." She rebuttal.

As kd and Monique argued back and forth Semaj stared at his girlfriend talking to some boy and went over to her smiling.

"Come with my right quick." He said roughly grabbing her arm and the boy frowned.

"You ain't gotta grab on her like that." He said and Semaj pulled his shirt up showing his gun.

"Mind your damn business." He said and the boy looked away from him.

Semaj walked up stairs with Angelique pushing the door open pushing her in there bedroom and slamming the door and locking all three locks.

"Why you in that nigga face?" Semaj asked him as Angelique backed away from him.

She knew he was going to hit her, he always did this wouldn't be the first time he did it.

She just hoped he didn't break her arm again or hurt their baby.

She was pregnant and didn't even get the chance to tell him yet.

"Semaj I'm sorry I was just telling him where the bathroom was." She begged walking back as he walked slowly to her.

He pulled her by her shirt collar holding her in the air making her choke.

"You gotta smile to tell him where the bathroom at?" Semaj asked and she shook her head.

"I'm sorry." She choked out and he dropped her

Angelique loved him so much she didn't have enough courage to him him back.

She was blinded by love because growing up she never felt the love he gave her.

"I'm sorry semaj." She said as he angrily breathed

She stood up taking her pants off going over to the bed laying down as tears fell down her face.

"Semaj please I'm sorry." She said and he turned around towards the bed looking at her and walking towards her.

Semaj pulled down his pants proceeding the process as Angelique mind ran wilds

She didn't know how she got in this situation but she wanted out but her heart wouldn't let her.

Semaj would beat her for just anything and even raped her a few times when she refused sex.

Even though they were dating it gave him no right to sexually assault her but she loved him so much she didn't want to leave.

If she did she wouldn't even have anybody to fall back on.

She left her family for Semaj cut her mom off and didn't even go to her mom funeral when she passed.

She put Semaj before everybody.