Twenty three

It's a little late but Characters list at bottom of chapter...

Omniscient pov:

Dior walked downstairs staring at the sticky note Semaj gave her last night.

She was bored today so she just figured it'll be a good day to hangout.

As she made her way downstairs a sad Kayden sat on the couch looking at pictures of him and his mom.

It was her birthday today and he did what he did for the last 20 years on her birthday and just mourned her death.

Kayden has been very advanced since he was a baby he remembered his mom coming back into his life, the time they spent, and even seeing her dead body.

It wasn't normal for people to remember things that happen when they were four and under but Kayden remembered.

He stared at a picture of him and his big sister and thought back to that day.

They were im Florida preparing for there father to propose to there mother and kd had just woken up.

As he continued staring at the pictures Dior walked in the living room look at him.

"Kd Do you have a house phone?" Dior asked and he looked up at her.

"Yea it's in the kitchen why?" He asked as Dior sat on the other couch.

"I was going to call someone but are you okay you look sad?" She asked in concern.

"I'm straight." He said and she got up going to sit next to him.

"Are you sure?" She asked then looked at the photo he was looking at.

"That's your mom right? She's beautiful." Dior said.

"Yea it's her birthday today." He said and Dior face went to a look of worry.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked him.

"It's been 20 years ion get sad about it nomore I just wonder how it'll be if she and
My sister was here." He said.

"My dad probably wouldn't be with Simone, they'll be married, me and kaylin probably would be best friends how we was when we were younger and I'll probably never had started working as a hit man." He said as Dior just listened letting him vent.

"After my mom died my dad was lost, that was his first love he lost her and his first daughter, when he met Simone I was 8 years old he wasn't ready to move on from my mom so she left and when they eventually got together Simone threw away all my mom stuff except pictures she put those in a box and kept them in the attic but I didn't like that so I took the pictures and kept them in my room until I got old enough to move out I took them with me." He said.

"I always try to talk about my mom with my dad but he always changing the subject even after all these years."

"And I miss my mom and my sister and I can't get them back, I can't have a conversation with them, I can't go to my mom when I have relationship issues, I can't go to my sister to talk I couldn't grow up and get yelled at by my sister telling me to out her room or I couldn't threaten her boyfriends none of that and that shit don't sit right with me." He ranted some more

"I've been nonchalant since I was little, I never really liked talking I was more so to myself but now that I'm older I wish I would've took opportunities and did stuff with my mom when she asked me or play with my sister when I had the chance." He finished off.

"That's how I feel with my family, my father was my everything even when my mom didn't want me he use to make sure I was good." Dior started off.

"My mom always hated me because her family disliked my dad, she wanted to abort me but my dad wouldn't let her so when she had me she left."