Fourty

Omniscient pov:

Dior stood in the mirror putting on her green jacket preparing to leave for Kevin's funeral.

Kevin's favorite color was green and instead of it being a traditional black Dior and Bianca switched it up.

She walked out of the bathroom bumping into Rio and falling but he caught her.

"My bad." Dior said standing up dusting herself off.

"Nah it's cool but I was coming to tell you your rides outside." He said and she nodded her head.

She walked outside seeing Bianca sitting in the drivers side waiting for her.

She got in the car and looked in the backseat seeing Kevana wide awake.

"She looks like Kevin more and more everyday." Dior said as they drove to the burial.

They decided not to have him a service because it's been so long since he died his face probably wouldn't be pleasant to walk pass and see.

"I can't wait to close this chapter of my life." Bianca sighed.

"You think you can ever get a new love interest?" Dior asked her.

She thought about it then responded "To be honest I don't know, I'm in love with Kevin still I've been in love with him since 5th grade I don't think anybody can make me feel how he makes me feel." Bianca said as she thought about the last time she seen Kevin.

"Kevin would be happy to see you handling business and taking care of y'all daughter." Dior said giving her a smile as they pulled up infront of the funeral home seeing everybody waiting outside.

"I'm suprised everybody actually wore green you know black people don't listen." Bianca said and her and Dior laughed as they got out the car.

"I can get kevana." Dior said reaching in the backseat picking up the little girl who chewed on a teething ring.

Dior walked over seeing everybody stare at her and Bianca but noticed one person particularly who wasn't there.

Omari.

She expected him to be there more then anybody else. They were bestfriends for a long time.

Dior shrugged falling everybody to the burial site.

"I don't think I can look at him." Bianca told Dior as they held hands.

"It's okay." Dior said letting her hand go and rubbing her back.

They all stood to the side as some of Kevin's cousins and close friends carried his casket out and sat it on the burial vault.

Dior looked around taking in some familiar faces and seen her mother who stared back at her.

She then looked next to her and seen Kevin mother and rolled her eyes.

Kevin mother was filthy rich. It was no reason Kevin should've been selling drugs but his mother didn't care about him either.

He had siblings just like me but other than them Kevin never really kissed his mother ass which made her mad, that's why he lived with me and my dad.

Dior thought it was funny how the same people who made Kevin life hard was the same ones at his funeral to send him home.

They opened the casket door and everybody sat down in the chairs they had sat out while Bianca went up to talk.

She stood at the outside podium and did a mic check then began to talk.