Sixteen

Kd pov:

Kd pov:

I parked in front of Chris house hopping out going up to his door banging on it with Dior behind me like a lost puppy.

The door swung open and Chris was right there holding his strap, But I didn't care I had mines on me too.

"You told Monique I was at Dave n busters?" I asked him and he smacked his lips.

"Nigga when do I have the time to go snitching to your baby momma?" He asked me.

"You and James the only ones who knew and I got arrested behind that shit." I said.

"James ass probably only told her because he want Dior or just to make her mad." Chris said letting me and Dior in.

I looked at Dior and squinted my eyes.

"You want James?" I asked her as jaylen walked in the kitchen.

"No i don't even like him." Dior told me and I nodded my head.

"Damn girl you hate James guts what he do to you?" Jaylen asked her and we all looked at Dior but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Either way it go somebody set me up because the police came right in there and got me they didn't even arrest Monique and her ugly ass friends." I said.

"So you think James set you up?" He asked me.

"Why else would he tell Monique where I was at knowing I was with Dior." I said as Dior sat down next to me.

We all heard the door bell ring then Chris went and opened the door coming back with James.

"Wassup niggas." He said and I sensed Dior whole mood change as she shifted in the chair.

The fuck James do to her? I asked myself as I frowned.

I stood up from my seat growing angry.
"Nigga you set me up?" I asked him and he frowned.

"What this dude talking about?" James asked Chris.

"Why the hell you go and do that opp ass shit going to tell Monique he was at Dave n busters with shorty and had him arrested?" Chris asked.

"That's how you rock?" I asked him.

"First of all I seen Denise at the club and she asked me where you was and I told her I didn't know she was going to do all that shit and what police?" He asked looking over at Dior then back at me.

"Fuck you looking at her for? You was in on this shit Dior?" I asked and she frowned at me.

"In on what nigga?" James asked.

"Nigga so you telling me it's a coincidence that as soon as I put my hands on Monique police swarm in and I was arrested and she wasn't?" I asked him growing more mad by the second.

"You shouldn't be talking to Monique no way my nigga when she asked where he was at you should've told her to call him." Chris said to James.

"You got her jumped for no reason b." Chris told him referring to Dior.

"It's not my fault this nigga out here fucking these nasty ass hoes getting them pregnant and then making them mad and fight eachother." He said and Dior frowned.

"What you hitting on?" I asked going towards him to beat his ass but Dior came in front of me.

"It's not worth it kd." She told me in a soft voice as her hands was on my chest stopping me from walking towards him.

"Yea listen to that bitch it's not worth it." James said and I pushed Dior out of the way going towards the nigga and punching him in his face.

We started rustling around the floor until Chris pulled me off top of him.

"Y'all doing to much for me." Jaylen inputted as Chris held James back and Dior held me back along with jaylen help.

"Pussy ass nigga." James spit blood towards me but missed.

"Yeah we gone see who a pussy." I said pulling my shirt up going for my gun but Dior grabbed my hand making me looking at her.

"Let's just leave." She told me panicky tucking my shirt back over my gun.

"Bitch I see you when I see you." I said to him and he tried to run back on me as he was in Chris gripped making me chuckle.

Hoe ass nigga.

I walked towards the door but before I could make another step I heard James say something else.

"Watch yo back pussy." He said and I walked back to the kitchen drawing my gun on him.

"The fuck you just say?" I asked him.

"You heard me." He said reloading his gun and pointing it at me but Chris stepped in between the both of us.

"Man y'all need to calm down we suppose to be brothers and y'all in here Finna fall out over this small ass shit?" Chris asked.

"It ain't small to me I got arrested in front of my kids behind this shit that nigga dead to me." I said putting my gun away and walking to the car with Dior behind me.

We got in the car and I started it then drove off towards my house.

"Are you okay?" Dior asked me lowly and I looked at her then back at the road.

"Yeah I gotta question real quick though." I told her.

"Why you be acting like that around that pussy nigga James what he do to you?" I asked her.

"She probably secretly fucking the nigga." I thought to myself getting mad griping the wheel and speeding up.

"I seen him Kill my cousin that night y'all did the home invasion, he spared me but not my cousin." She said.

I nodded my head then continued to drive without saying anything.

James was dead to me. He wanted to be a opp ima treat him like one.