Reaper x Error: Alphabet prompt list!!

haha this took all summer to write . Ha Ha. i am going insane el oh el

anyway! in the prompt "past" theres a little bit of dreamxink so like idk ig i just wanted to lyk

-

surface - they live on the surface and were raised 'normally' (the same type of concept from my 'don't miss da bus' oneshot)

human – they're humans lol... plot twist they're humans AND girls because i luv girls </3

multiverse - error is the destroyer of worlds and reaper is the god of death lol

[surface] - Age. Do they plan on spending their lives together? How do they imagine their relationship years from now?

"Hey, move it, there's not enough space for me on the sofa," Error huffed, glaring down at his smirking boyfriend sprawled across the sofa. At his boyfriend's words, Reapers smirk grew, and the seventeen, nearly eighteen year old opened his arms wide and did grabby hands.

"There's plenty of space in my arms!" Reaper suggested, winking. Error sputtered, and his face erupted with color at the offer. "Shut the fuck up!" The high school senior promptly barked, pointing an accusatory finger at the other. When Reaper's arms stayed open, and his smirk didn't fade, Errors glare hardened, and he clenched his fists.

"I'm getting the popcorn, and I expect you to have moved from hogging the sofa to sitting on a singular cushion, got it?" After his order, Error turned around on his heel and stomped away into the kitchen to grab the popcorn, grumbling to himself about his boyfriend's antics. Reaper watched the shorter stomp away with an amused grin on his face.

It didn't take long for Error to grab the popcorn they were planning on munching on for the movie they're about to watch. It was definitely more than enough time for Reaper to move from his spot, but alas, he was in precisely the same spot Error left him in when the shorter returned. Error opened his mouth to start yelling at his annoying ass boyfriend, but the sad pout on the tallers face made him think twice. Error glared down at the desperate pout until he finally gave in.

"Fine," Error sighed, sitting down on the sofa, "Don't do anything weird, got it? Or it's a punch in the face for you." Error whirled around to grab a blanket, and it also hid the small smile on his face that formed when Reaper gasped in delight.

After a victory punch in the air that Error didn't see, Reaper sat up and grabbed a few pieces of popcorn and popped them into his mouth. After chewing, thinking, and swallowing, Reaper spoke again. "Only a punch? Nothing else? You'll punch me, but stay in my arms?"

Error whirled around, annoyance evident in his tensed posture. "I SAID–"

Reaper snickered and shook his head along with waving his arms in the air, effectively silencing Error and his upcoming rant. "I was kidding," The junior soothed, snickering again when Error huffed and went back to trying to get a specific fluffy blanket buried at the bottom of the blanket basket. Reaper stared at Error and bit back a comment of the view he was getting and, instead, tried to be a better man and offered to help Error out.

"Is the blanket seriously that stuck? Can I help?" The taller proposed. Error whined and let go of the blanket and hung his head in defeat. "Mmh.. yeah, you can help or whatever..." While Error reached back down to tug on the sheet again and Reaper stood up and began making his way over, the glitch grumbled, "Idiot."

"Your idiot~" Reaper hummed as he reached into the blanket basket and tugged with Error. With two teenagers pulling at the blanket, it was out in mere seconds. Error felt a bit embarrassed that it took just a bit of extra strength to get the blanket out so quickly.