Reaper x Error: Crème brûlée

i wrote this last night and ... idk, i thjnk the highlight of it is when reaper laughs lmao

 idk, i thjnk the highlight of it is when reaper laughs lmao

this my cat (and my curtains) ^ her name is kitty :D

Reaper was sprawled out on top of a picnic blanket in the middle of a park in some peaceful AU that had reached the surface. Right now, Reaper was waiting for Error to arrive so they could... hang out? Be on a date? Reaper can't tell. Error offered it, but wasn't very clear as to why he wanted to hang out(???), but Reaper accepted anyway. He had no reason to decline, and he didn't want to in the first place. Why would he ever pass on an opportunity to hang out with Error that wasnt in that stupid anti-void?

To avoid stares and suscripcion, Reaper had changed into a black sweater and a pair of black jeans instead of his over dramatic yet epic robe. Though, a better name for his jeans would be oversized jeans instead because holy hell does being way past a size zero make it hard to wear pants. Thank god elastic waistbands and BELTS exist. He could totally just use ecto for it to fit properly, but, mmm... Nah.

Reaper was a little confused as to why Error offered to hang out in a park. On the surface. It didn't make sense to him, but whatever. If Error isn't uncomfortable, then Reaper is generally fine with where they hang out. Honestly, though, Reaper isn't all that crazy of surfaces. In very few AUs, the human reaches the surface and makes it so that it isn't possible for a reset. Sure, Reaper is happy that the Sans (or/and the Papyrus) of the AU doesnt have to deal with the resets anymore, but it adds a huge workload of souls to reap. In fact, in the very AU he was in right now, he could feel a soul or two tugging to be reaped. Eh, they could wait 'till later.

"Where is he?" Reaper grumbled, rolling from laying on his back to his stomach. Just barely, he could feel the grass beneath the red and white gingham picnic blanket poking through. But the moment he felt a prick, it would be gone, and Reaper knew it was because it had wilted from his death touch. Oh well.

"He's right here," A familiar glitchy voice replied directly above Reapers head. Blindly and lazily, Reaper lifted up a hand and waved it around to hopefully smack or grab the other. Error inhaled sharply and fell back from his crouching position with a soft thump. "Hands off!" He spat, recomposing himself before Reaper caught him sitting on his butt on the grass like a loser. Fortunately, Reaper didn't move except for dropping his arm back onto the ground.

When Error was properly sitting down on the picnic blanket, Reaper had made the decision to sit up and properly see Error. When he sat up, he didn't expect there to be a straw basket in between him and Error. There was a cover, so Reaper couldn't tell what was inside. By instinct, Reaper assumed that there was food in there. Why would Error bring snacks, though? Does that make this a date...?

"What's in there?" Reaper asked, pointing to the basket. Error, who was straightening a corner of the picnic blanket, scoffed.

"None of your business," He replied, snatching the basket and sliding it to be beside him instead of in front of him. "Idiot."