Reaper x Error: Fallen angel

sooo... genderbend human au! also, i wrote this on my phone, which is why its all lowercase except for the names and why its so short

"what are you?" Reaper asked, mostly to herself, as she leaned over the... being that had landed in her backyard in the dead of night. it was hard to tell through the dark, but when Reaper squinted, she could vaguely make out the obnoxious shine of gold and silver that accessorized the being.

Reaper crouched down, inspecting the being that what Reaper assumed was knocked out from their fall from the sky. the being looked terrifyingly human, her shoulders broad and eyebrows short and stubby. (no, Reaper didn't find them kinda cute, shut up! shut up!!) the only thing keeping Reaper from calling a service line for help were the twitching wings attached to the being. allowing her curiosity to get the better of her, Reaper reached out to gently stroke one of the wings of white feathers, but a hand grabbed her wrist before she could do so.

"who-" Reaper began, looking up at the face of the being, only to look back down. fuck, holy shit, what was that?

"look at me," a gentle yet demanding voice ordered. Reaper was entirely sure the voice came from the being in front of her, who was still grasping her wrist, but it was distorted in a way Reaper couldn't comprehend. it was layered - layered with authority, domination... power.

something within Reaper awakened, something Reaper did not understand or recognize, something Reaper felt she should fear but couldn't bring herself to do so. it was a willpower that Reaper felt she didn't have true control over.

the willpower took the drive and Reaper looked up and met with those monstrous and powerful eyes.

"where am i?" oh, her voice was so, so soft yet downright fucking terrifying, "am i– are we in danger?" Reaper blinked, stunned beyond belief for words to form. yet, somehow, she spoke. "u-um, this is my cabin i visit during the summer in the forest. s... so no threats, i guess? other than the occasional... animal you might find dangerous...?" Reaper murmured, distantly feeling the breeze around them pick up. the grip on Reapers wrist tightened and Reaper tensed, mentally cowering from the shock of what felt like exhilaration that pumped through her.

"what are you?" Reaper repeated, this time not to herself. she hadn't broken eye contact with the being just yet.

with an uncomfortable intensity, the demon rose one of her nub eyebrows in question. "what are you?"

see? short. but ngl impressive for having been written on my phone