7. A Bunch of Posers

Focusing on the match between the two, it seemed to be very one-sided. Bacchus bet that if he won, both of Elfman's sisters had to keep him company for the night. It was, of course, a typical Bacchus move. Despite that, you would love to fight him again. Other than flirting with you, your encounters often involved him challenging you. You, of course, always won, but he never failed to put up a good fight, getting a few painful hits here and there (despite your demeanor and appearance, you loved fighting and being challenged, which all-in-all, was a typical Combat Mage trait). Not to mention, his technique and use of Palm Magic, a derivative of Combat Magic, was very interesting to watch. He certainly has gotten stronger over the seven years, and could actually be more of a challenge. You, however, still knew that you'd win. You also knew that as soon as he bumped into you again, he'd challenge you for the first time in seven years.

Even though you admired Bacchus in a way, you really hoped Elfman would win for the sake of his sisters. Your main concern was how Elfman was being beaten over and over again, yet Bacchus was still sober.

"Listen up, you dog. I never told you what I wanted," Elfman spoke up.

"Huh?"

"Our bet. What I get if I win."

"This is the time it comes up?" Bacchus laughed. "Go ahead. Tell me what happens if you win."

"I want you and your teammates to go by the name Quatro Puppy."

"Pfft, okay, okay. You got yourself a deal," Bacchus walked over and grabbed his gourd, popping it open. "Last call," he stated, before starting to chug the alcoholic drink.

'Please come up with a plan to beat him Elfman...'

"Hit me with your best shot. It should be easy to take down an ol' drunk like me, right?"

Elfman used Beast Soul, and as he did so, Bacchus swiftly came at him, hitting him many times in a short period. Bacchus laughed like a maniac, before looking down at his armored arms in shock. His armor fell off, and his arms and hands were covered in bruises.

"What in the hell?! He got me?!" Bacchus shouted in disbelief. He finally looked up at the white haired male, only to see that he was now armored in scales. He used Lizardman Takeover.

"I can't hit you, but you can hit me all you want! Hit me with all you've got! I wanna see you rip those puny arms to shreds!" Elfman exclaimed, taunting the drunken man.

"Man, this guy is wild!" He grinned.

Bacchus came at him and hit him over and over again, armor breaking while Elfman took it. Everyone in the stands watched in anticipation.

After many hits, Bacchus finally fell to his knees, and Elfman turned back to normal. Bacchus, again, started laughing maniacally as he stood. He threw his hands into the air.

"That's right, I won!" He yelled, as the audience went wild.

"I gotta tell you, pal," he started, voice more quiet. "You're a real man," The drunk male fell backwards as he finished.

You let out a breath you hadn't known you were holding as everyone cheered for Fairy Tail.

"Next up, is Blue Pegasus' Jenny Realight vs Fairy Tail Team B's Mirajane Strauss!"