The interview

Elli's Pov
I'm Elliana Macon, but you can call me Elli for short. I was sitting in the waiting room to be called for an addition for abc's once upon a time. It was my favorite tv and now they need people I thought I'll give it a try. I also had a crush on Jared Gilmore who played Emma swan's son Henry.

Miss Macon, I jumped up really quickly.

I turned around and my mom gave me a thumbs up sign. I smiled and ran after the lady.

She sat me down in a chair and asked some questions about the show. I answer all of them correctly. Then she gave me a script and I read it quickly and it was memorized.

Now the lady said, you are Lillian and I'm Henry. You may start.

"Hi Henry, I'm Lillian, I've seen you around school..."

Wow the lady said, I am impressed. You were perfect! You got the part.

My eyes lit up. Really! Thank you so much! I shook the lady's hand and ran out the door. I ran to my mom.

Mom! Mom! I made it!!! My mom hugged me and we went home. It was just me and my mom at our apartment. We had dinner and I slept early because I had to get to the studio tomorrow at 12:00.

We got to the studio and my mom dropped me off. I got there before the others. Around 12:51 they arrived. They told me to talk the all the other actors. I was fangirling so hard right now. I introduced myself to everyone. Afterwards I got to hangout with Lana, Ginnifer, Jared, Emilie, Jennifer, and everyone else. Around 2:45 we started shooting. It was so funny with all the bloopers. I made some myself. We finished around 8:00. After our shoot I wait with Jared for our parents to come pick us up.

Hey Jared what's up. He came and sat next to me. I was blushing a little.

Hey elli I'm pretty impressed your a good actor. Or sorry actress.

Thanks Jared. I smiled

Here. he said. He gave me a number. I looked at it. He leaned closer to me. It's mine he whispered in my ear.

Oh cool. I said trying not to explode. I'll text you later.

Ok he replied. Hey I'll catch you later my ride is here.

Oh mine is too. I'll see you in two days. I smiled. I hopped in the car and buckled up.

So how was your first day? My mom asked.

It was awesome I made a ton of friends. We'll talk more during dinner.

Hey oncers!! Thanks for reading my first chapter!! Is it good(it's good right ;) jk). I'll post another chapter soon thanks for reading.