Would you like to...

Jared's Pov
Today's that day... My heart is pounding so very much.

THE CONVO

Me: Hey elli

Elliana: Hey Jared... what's up?

Me: Um nothing things much but can we hang in like an hour?

Elliana: Sure.

Me: cool so I'll meet you at my secret park then I guess.

Elliana: Ok then see ya. Bye

Me: Bye

END OF CONVO.

Real smooth Jared... Real smooth.

I got to my park and I waited for her. She came twenty minutes later.

I am so sorry I'm late. My mom wanted me to wait until she left for work. She said.

It's fine. I said. I was ok waiting for you. Hey um can we talk?

Um sure. What's up?

Well I think I'm just gonna go for it.

I looked down I took a deep breath and look up at her. Her face looked like she did something wrong. Then I said it.

Would you like to go with me? As in be my girlfriend?

Elliana's Pov
I stood there and did not move one inch. Whaaaaa? I said to him. His face began to look worried. After maybe 10 billion hours I finally said something.

Yes of course!!!!

Jared's Pov
Yes of course!!!! She said. Yeah!! Really!!! I said.

I cleared my throat. I mean Yeah!!! Really!!!

Yes really she said smiling. She came up to my and hugged me. I hugged her back but very tightly.

When we let go I said... now I talked to the girls and you said we were gonna take it slow so we are going to do that I said smiling. We hung out for the evening.

Um elli is it ok if I post it on twitter but send it to the girls? Yeah sure whatever you want she said she smiled.

We took a picture and I was about to post it. I put she said yes!!! @emiliederavin, @lanaparrilla, @jennifermorrisonlive, @ginnygoodwin(real twitter accounts) :D

Elliana's Pov
10 minutes after Jared posted it I began to get text messages from everyone. Like hey congrats. Thanks I replied.