The truth about each other

Elliana's Pov
I got home sat at my desk and wonder what was going on today.

*knock knock*

Come in mom.

Hey mom what's up? How was work. Good she replied how was yours? It was good mom I said.

I went to bed ten minutes later.

The next day

I got a text message from the girls. They wanted to hang out today. I was so excited. It was gonna be at Ginnifer's house.

Ginnifer's house

The girls lined up a little surprise for me. I walked in side the girls sprang up on me and other girls. I gasped it was. Georgina haig(elsa), Elizabeth lial(Anna), Jaime Chung(mulan), and Sarah Bolger( aurora).

Holy freakin cow are you guys serious? I was starting to cry. It this was the best thing ever. All the girls circled around my. Aww elli don't cry. I wiped my tears and hugged everyone. Lana introduced everyone one to me. How can this day get any better.

We had a girls day and we all pampered each other. We did Ginny first cause she might have to take care of little Oliver( Ginny and Josh's real life baby). We finished everyone 2 hours later. Little Oliver was crying so Ginny went to get him. I meet him for the first time.

He was the cutest baby in the whole entire world. C-Can I hold him Ginny. Sure she replied. She put him in my arms. He started crying and to be honest I panicked I little but I rocked him and he stopped. Wow elli your a natural Ginny said. Thanks I replied. Josh was in the next room watching tv and the girls wanted to tell me something.

Jooosshhhh Ginny yelled. Yeeaaahhhh he replied. Can you go into the room right now we have to talk about girl things. Ookkkk. We waited until we heard the room closed.

Ok elli we have something to tell you. Lana said. I was nervous. Ok so Jared have a crush on you Jen said. Me eyes widened. Wha-what? I was blushing but I guess me face was so red. Wait don't tell me Ginny said. You like him back? Emilie said. Ok I'll be out and honest. Yes. I do like him. Oh my gosh elli. They all hugged me even Jaime and them. After the hang out I went home.

Mom! Mom! Guess what.

What's up el? My mom said.

Jared likes me back. Well he didn't tell me yet but he told the girls at the set and they told me awhile ago. This was so awesome!!!!

Two days later.

Lana Pov
We saw Jared walking around waiting for elli on set. We cornered him again and talked. Sooooo Jared. I started I look at Jen. But don't worry we didn't tell her your secret. Then she turned to Ginny. And we also heard that... then she turned to Emilie. She also likes you.

Jared's Pov
She also likes you Emilie said. My. Heart. Died. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I said out loud. Guys or sorry "mom and mom", snow, and belle I think it's time to ask her out. Alright they said patting my back. But I need your help.

Ginny Pov
But I need your help Jared said. Ok we all replied. I need a place and how to ask her. Maybe ask her where your "first date" was Emilie suggested. Wait you sound like their getting married Jen said. I mean he didn't even ask his "moms" if we can date her or anyone yet. Jen said point at herself and lana. We all laughed. I can't believe I the truth about her. How she likes me back...

Heyo oncers thanks for reading. I recently went back to school but I will update as much as I can. Thank you soooooo much. Be sure to vote, comment, and follow me for more... I'll update soon guys :D bye.
- elli