Shipping jared and elli

Lana Pov
I'm happy that Jared and elli together. Now before I say anything... I know the younger generation are the ones with the ship names but Jen, Ginny, Emilie, and I are gonna make one. Well what about elred(l-red) Jen suggested? Nah that doesn't sound good. How bout Jelli!!! Ginny said. That's perfect!! We all said. Good job Ginny. Thanks she replied.

Now let's see what elli and Jared thinks I said.

I texted elli if they were busy talking cause even though I'm the evil queen and I am badass and don't care but real life I'm good. They weren't busy so we walked over. Soooo guys. Since we have ship names with our characters. We have some for you we smiled. For you guys in real life it's Jelli(jelly). And for ouat it's jilli(Jill-e).

Elli started laughing. I like it so much she said. How about you Jared. I don't like shipping but I like these ones. They're pretty cute!! Aww, Emilie said, he agrees with a ship name because it's about them. then she made a heart with her hands <3. I know right fan girls think our ouat relationships are cute but wait til they see this Jen said.

Elliana Pov
I the ship names a lot. Do you really like them?

Of course. I think it's cute he said.

Hey guys I'm actually gonna post a chapter at the same time this goes up cause these ones are small so yeah thank you guys for 100+
-elli