Wait...Jen's love?

Elliana's Pov
Last night I was babysitting Oliver and Jen went out so no one was home. I got home a little late last night so I woke up a little later. Which was fine cause we didn't have to shoot today. But anyways I walked downstairs for breakfast and Jen looked so happy. I mean she's happy anyways but she's twice as happy today. Hey Jen. What's up I said.

Hey!! She said hugging me.

Ooookkkk I said.

I could tell she's really happy cause she never ever stopped smiling.

Jen, I started to say. Yeah she replied. Smiling

Did someone take your heart. And possible trying to control you? I said joking.

She laughs. No she said. It's nothing. She was still smiling.

I looks at her, tilted my head and made a confused face. Then I saw it. I saw it in her eyes. When she went to the party yesterday she met someone.

Oh I know what it is now.

What is it she said smiling.

You met someone at the party didn't you.

Maybe she said.

I knew it!!! I said running up to her and hugging her. So who is he? I said smiling.

Well his name is Ben. And yeah we meet last night. Our friend introduced us. She said.

Aww Jen. That's cool. You have a special someone. I said giggling.

Not yet elli. Hoping in the near future though.

Hello oncers!!! How are you doin. I'm great. This is like another mini chapter. I'm try to update once a day maybe. But yeah that's it for today. I didn't really know what to write about so leave some suggestions in the comments. So yeah thanks guys!!
-elli